Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:04 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

Originally Posted by CLR
Enjoy!

The village we stay in has a Feria the week after next - so things will be a bit noisy but enjoyable, then we are going up to Calpe for a few days - week of the 19th - so I assume we will miss the Moros y Cristianos festival - but we are staying in a hotel, so nice to be waited on for a day or two.
that will proabaly be for the same national fiesta weekend

hmmmmmmmm - hotel - that would be nice
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:21 am
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnxa
that will proabaly be for the same national fiesta weekend

hmmmmmmmm - hotel - that would be nice
Yes, beautiful buffet breakfast - just the SAGA louts in the evening

Me thinks we are doing a good job of hi-jacking a thread

Notice nobody else is joining in - Cowards
Old Sep 30th 2009, 11:42 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLR
Yes, beautiful buffet breakfast - just the SAGA louts in the evening

Me thinks we are doing a good job of hi-jacking a thread

Notice nobody else is joining in - Cowards

back on topic - what's the time where you are?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:15 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lynnxa

back on topic - what's the time where you are?
4.20 p.m.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLR
4.20 p.m.
15.17 here.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:37 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
15.17 here.
are you sure
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLR
are you sure
Gone up a bit now. 16.28
Old Sep 30th 2009, 2:40 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Gone up a bit now. 16.28
Confession - I told a lie on my last post it was actually 2.20 p.m.

Its those damned 2 hours again
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

ScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really nice
Wink Re: TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I'm beginning to suspect Al-Quaeda of sending coded messages on this thread.

. I want to express support of that appreciation of the significance of this thread - except that you need to replace Al Quaeda by "The Military" - because that will be the outcome of Spain doing nothing about those fast clocks ! The Government will be seen soon to be failing too much to curb the increasing misfortunes of the current set-up !

My Blog timegentlemenplease continues !
Old Oct 8th 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

ScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really niceScarletPlumBlossomCadiz is just really nice
Red face Re: TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

Originally Posted by ScarletPlumBlossomCadiz

My Blog timegentlemenplease continues !
An A W K W A R D ´ W E E K E N D !

With just a glance at my latest in the blog here timegentlemenplease you could be a help to friends and visitors for just this weekend Friday to Tuesday!
Old Oct 8th 2009, 2:16 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

All I have to say is.

The sun does not RISE.

I`m happy with the time on my watch.

And in Spain who cares anyway.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: TIME, Gentlemen, Please.."Sunny Days are Here Again!"

Originally Posted by chulo
The sun does not RISE. `
Hi chulo,

I am all for personal philosophies !

Where do you get the idea that the sun does not rise everywhere in the world ? It is the standard English expression - since that time is called Sunrise !

I always emphasise that the Spanish people have little consideration for Time as an entity but . . .

cheers.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:25 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScarletPlumBlossomCadiz
Hi chulo,
Where do you get the idea that the sun does not rise everywhere in the world ? It is the standard English expression - since that time is called Sunrise !
Obviously you have never spent mid-winter up in the Arctic,where you could wake up one morning to find the Sun does not always rise after all.
I suggest you try it some time,...could be an enlightening experience,..or should that read endarkening experience,...... and could possibly broaden your outlook somewhat, with regard to Spanish clocks and Sunrise.....
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 11:15 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

If this thread is bumped by you again SBC, its gone
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:55 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

This topic has enlightened me, confused me and bored me.

Fascinating.

Is it possible this is part of some puzzle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.