Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:16 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tim paint your pool

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I wont rise to it..............
What would you rise to then?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
What would you rise to then?
Topless photo of you?

I'm sorry Mr Cortez, she made me do it!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:18 am

Topless photo of you?

I'm sorry Mr Cortez, she made me do it!
I can promise you Matt, you would definately not rise to that!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I can promise you Matt, you would definately not rise to that!!
Bet I would, I have weird tastes.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:19 am

Bet I would, I have weird tastes.
I AM NOT WEIRD!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:20 am
Straw Man.

I AM NOT WEIRD!!
You have a female partner, that's quite weird!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:22 am

You have a female partner, that's quite weird!
She has a butch voice as you well know!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:23 am
Straw Man.

She has a butch voice as you well know!
I thought so too...............I just put it down to her being so Northern, but now you come to mention it, she was VERY butch!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:24 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so too...............I just put it down to her being so Northern, but now you come to mention it, she was VERY butch!
Oi you bad man
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:25 am

Oh believe me, she is!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:26 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Oi you bad man
I was going to say something on the phone, but didn't think saying "Jesus H Christ you have a really Northern accent" would be that good a thing given the situation!

Last edited by rugbymatt; Apr 15th 2008 at 4:27 am. Reason: Quoted the wrong person! That will teach me for trying to do more than one thing at once!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:27 am

I was going to say something on the phone, but didn't think saying "Jesus H Christ you have a really Northern accent" would be that good a thing given the situation!
She thought you sounded quite camp!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:28 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Oh YUK YUK YUK Matt - i couldnt rug munch if my life depended on it
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Oh YUK YUK YUK Matt - i couldnt rug munch if my life depended on it
Oh God Sam......thats a vile way of describing it
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:30 am
Happy in my bubble

Oh God Sam......thats a vile way of describing it
Well go on then name a nice way of putting it then there aint is there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.