Reload this Page >

thinking about relocating to san pedro del pinatar

thinking about relocating to san pedro del pinatar

Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:16 am
Just Joined

kookylou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: thinking about relocating to san pedro del pinatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Yeah its a good area, I liked it just moved to try more of a spanish life. You got a viapark down the road where you can get food etc, flamenca beach CC a bit further down with bars and food again.
sounds just the place for us then. Read something on the net yesterday on a site that came up when i put a search on playa flamenca, some woman saying an urbanization there just opposite school was awful apparently full of older expats slashing each others tyres,poisoning cats and shouting at peoples kids (apparently they like neither) its a bit worrying when you read something like that.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:48 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kookylou
sounds just the place for us then. Read something on the net yesterday on a site that came up when i put a search on playa flamenca, some woman saying an urbanization there just opposite school was awful apparently full of older expats slashing each others tyres,poisoning cats and shouting at peoples kids (apparently they like neither) its a bit worrying when you read something like that.
The only annoying people on the urb I was in was a german couple, they would shout and moan at kids living there if they were making to much noise or stood near there house. Other than that was fine, no tire slashing or cat poisoning lol.

Last edited by Fuzzlepop; Apr 4th 2007 at 10:56 am.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:22 am
Just Joined

The only annoying people on the urb I was in was a german couple, they would shout and moan at kids living there if they were making to much noise or stood near there house. Other than that was fine, no tire slashing or cat poisoning lol.
this may sound thick but are urbanizations only non spanish residents??
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:25 am
Just Joined

any way its a relief to hear that these goings on are not common place! not that i am a cat lover but wouldnt want to have to go ten rounds with the neighbours everyday for shouting at my kids.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Our urb has nearly every nationality living on it, and most get on really well apart from a French family ;-)
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:49 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Well I live there, and not that far from the school, and have NEVER heard anything about that, and I know quite a few people who have kids at that school.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:50 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

No, ours are a real mix of UK, German, Scandinavian, Dutch and Spanish, and we all get along together.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
No, ours are a real mix of UK, German, Scandinavian, Dutch and Spanish, and we all get along together.
thats good to know, thanks every one. I suppose you will get difficult people where ever you go