Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things that really Pi** you off

Things that really Pi** you off

Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that really Pi** you off

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
can you tell us all how to do that please?
Firstly you have to have the keyboard surgically removed
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I said that, I am sat in the garden with a cider, the lappy and radio 5 live, and the dog is running around barking at the swallows, life is not bad.....
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I said that, I am sat in the garden with a cider, the lappy and radio 5 live, and the dog is running around barking at the swallows, life is not bad.....
See .... your dawg thinks its a bird now!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:06 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

can you tell us all how to do that please?

One foot in front of the other opening every door you come too, sods law you will open one that leads to the great outsidedaylight and fresh air!!

Sod this dial up the moment has passed
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

See .... your dawg thinks its a bird now!
hardly surprising really, I gave it a birds name!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

ZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really niceZoeOddJob is just really nice

I know this one's been going for a bit, but what really "annoys" me is Spanish waiters suddenly trying to charge tourist rate when I have been drinking in their bar for the past 5 months and then trying to say it was my fault because I ordered something in a different way to normal?!!! What's that all about? Am I supposed to show them my residency papers before I order or what???
Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:48 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ZoeOddJob
I know this one's been going for a bit, but what really "annoys" me is Spanish waiters suddenly trying to charge tourist rate when I have been drinking in their bar for the past 5 months and then trying to say it was my fault because I ordered something in a different way to normal?!!! What's that all about? Am I supposed to show them my residency papers before I order or what???

We get that all the time, in the summer they have different staff and many don't know you are local, that's why we always go to the same three bars in July and August, one of them doesn't give us cheaper price but larger drinks which is fine by us.

We have however found that even the Brits bars that know us well, we try to support as much as we do the Spanish ones (especially in the winter) never even offer us so much as an after dinner drink on the house or a bowl of olives with our drink. Which I think is a shame as many of the Spanish places we us often given use a free drink or the complementary tapas dish.