Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things that really Pi** you off

Things that really Pi** you off

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that really Pi** you off

The way you have to email to complain and then know one takes responsibility for it :curse::curse:
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate45
I must remember not to holiday near you
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

I must also make sure that fuzzlepop is not behind us when we next fly ......
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Inspite of having Foxtel (pay tv ) there is still nothing on
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

The way your skinny friends always say they are fat

My reply is always "well i have noticed you've put a few pounds on"
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

The way you do your hair differently before you go out, and your OH asks if you are going to do it before you go out.:curse:
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Naughty .......... you are one severely pissed of person, aren't you
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

goodnight to you all it has been a pleasure to discuss the things that piss us off
But I really must get some sleep
Cheers and be happy
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

CBA reading all the posts - but has anyone mentioned the worst of all irritants? :-

Those people that don't pay their council tax on time and then cause the rest of us further expense by insisting on going to court to waste everyones time to defend their forgetfulness?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
CBA reading all the posts - but has anyone mentioned the worst of all irritants? :-

Those people that don't pay their council tax on time and then cause the rest of us further expense by insisting on going to court to waste everyones time to defend their forgetfulness?
Oh pleeeeaaaase ...... I want a quiet night tonight
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:25 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Oh pleeeeaaaase ...... I want a quiet night tonight
looks like you might get one

he should be back gloating by now, surely
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke

I..........................................

no I cant, I really cant, any more of the last few nights and I will kill myself!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:10 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I..........................................
any more of the last few nights and I will kill myself!!
It may be mass suicide then
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:17 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by derbyflan
THE MAJORITY OF OLD PEOPLE WHO BUY FOOD AT M&S!!

ARRRRGGHHH!!!! YOU BUNCH OF SNOBBY RUDE B@ST@RDS!!!!!!:curse::curse::curse:
oy!!! i work there!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
When you are in a restaruant and they ask you "is everything alright" Before you have even taken a bite.

The way you are in a shop and you get pounced on by the salesperson

The way the store detective follows you
and when you actually tell them and they do nothing about it! we went for a meal the other night, i had wild boar, which i've had before, elsewhere and it was delicious. This was flavourless and tough, so when he asked how it was, i told him. He then said oh a few people have said that.... well, why is it still on the bloody menu then at £15 quid a pop!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.