Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things I Love Doing in Spain

Things I Love Doing in Spain

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice
Default Things I Love Doing in Spain

I absolutely adore listening to the traffic reports from home - makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and superior!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:09 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Things I Love Doing in Spain

Originally Posted by culchie
I absolutely adore listening to the traffic reports from home - makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and superior!!
You just brought back a distant nightmare
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:38 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

That incident on the M40 happened just near where I used to live an I just know what all the roads thereabout are like right now .... at a standstill

One things for sure. all the things I thought I was going to do and enjoy before I came to Spain, I'm not doing ... walking along the beach, going for meals regularly, travelling .. etc etc .... must sort myself out
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:46 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
That incident on the M40 happened just near where I used to live an I just know what all the roads thereabout are like right now .... at a standstill

One things for sure. all the things I thought I was going to do and enjoy before I came to Spain, I'm not doing ... walking along the beach, going for meals regularly, travelling .. etc etc .... must sort myself out
Then get your arse off BE man!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:47 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I thought the same as Mitzy, I was going to go for long romantic walks along the beach everyday, well in the summer I can't get near the beach, but I do get out in the winter but not as much as I should do

What I really love to do is to go at sun set in the spring/autumn/winter and sit at my fav bar with a coffee, sherry and my best friend (OH) and watch the sun go down, usually Mal and I are the only peeps sitting there we even go when it's raining and windy. As soon as the sun has gone down and our sherries finished the shutters start to go up and the tables are taken in side the bar we can take the hint and we go back home
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Then get your arse off BE man!!
Home for lunch then are we? Or is it another half day
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:17 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I thought the same as Mitzy, I was going to go for long romantic walks along the beach everyday, well in the summer I can't get near the beach, but I do get out in the winter but not as much as I should do

What I really love to do is to go at sun set in the spring/autumn/winter and sit at my fav bar with a coffee, sherry and my best friend (OH) and watch the sun go down, usually Mal and I are the only peeps sitting there we even go when it's raining and windy. As soon as the sun has gone down and our sherries finished the shutters start to go up and the tables are taken in side the bar we can take the hint and we go back home
Then what happens.......?????
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Then what happens.......?????

Get thee back to Portugal you interloper......
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:01 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Get thee back to Portugal you interloper......
Come on......we're all waiting
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:26 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Look on her other posts and you will see that she imitates her grandchildren imitating her.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:41 pm

OK hoppa a long you have asked for this!! In the winter we go back home, the fire in the winter room is alight, we settle down on the sofa with our bottle of canasta (sherry to you) a plate of cheese from la mancha, a plate of mixed Jamon, we put a play by Agatha Cristie on the cd player and we then do a puzzle.

Now some time during the evening I will go nut hunting as I am very partial to a nut, not fussy where my nuts are concerned, but my fav would have to be a cashew nuts but sometimes I can only find hazelnuts and then I am a little sad but then OH will surprise me and produce his walnuts nuts now that does make me very happy
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:42 pm

OK hoppa a long you have asked for this!! In the winter we go back home, the fire in the winter room is alight, we settle down on the sofa with our bottle of canasta (sherry to you) a plate of cheese from la mancha, a plate of mixed Jamon, we put a play by Agatha Cristie on the cd player and we then do a puzzle.

Now some time during the evening I will go nut hunting as I am very partial to a nut, not fussy where my nuts are concerned, but my fav would have to be a cashew nuts but sometimes I can only find hazelnuts and then I am a little sad but then OH will surprise me and produce his walnuts nuts now that does make me very happy
You little monkey you
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Look on her other posts and you will see that she imitates her grandchildren imitating her.

Rosemary

OUCH!! Roasemary you know where to hit a girl to make her cry
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
You little monkey you
Hey Pammy you made it 2,000 and it was to me
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:47 pm

Hey Pammy you made it 2,000 and it was to me
The way its going today I could be at 3000 posts very soon lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.