Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things that bring a gentle smile to your face......

Things that bring a gentle smile to your face......

Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:44 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that bring a gentle smile to your face......

A couple of things in the last few days. The sight of my grandaughter dancing for us via web cam as she was getting ready for her bath. she had got undressed, and just started to dance for the camera.. and all of 2 years old, mind you her mum wants to watch what she is wearing when she bends over in front of the cam to type a message, a loose fitting dressing gown with nothing underneath isn't the best outfit, we did type a message to warn her we could see right down her front, but she obviously didn't realise what we meant, as she did it again just a few minutes later.
A photograph of the other granddaughter, age 10, with Steve McFadden of Eastenders fame when he came to her dads garage to see some cars. her dad owns a classic car garage selling Triumph Stags, and he had bought one, and wanted to see the rest of the stock. He didn't look anything like the 'Hard man of Walford'
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

My 18 yr old son rushing in the front door from work last night so that he could watch High Musical 2 for the first time. His mates would crucify him.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:07 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by squelch
My 18 yr old son rushing in the front door from work last night so that he could watch High Musical 2 for the first time. His mates would crucify him.
good time for blackmail i feel!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

without a doubt
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:09 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

watching OH (unbeknown to him) when he is watching the TV... Superman on at the moment I just love seeing the look of "Hello...is anyone in there" on his face. It just makes me smile
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:22 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
watching OH (unbeknown to him) when he is watching the TV... Superman on at the moment I just love seeing the look of "Hello...is anyone in there" on his face. It just makes me smile
Michael is watching it too!!

Do they ever grow up, really? ....and what would we do, if they did?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:52 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MnM
Michael is watching it too!!

Do they ever grow up, really? ....and what would we do, if they did?

It's all back to normal now, he's gone to sleep and I'm still smiling at him
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
It's all back to normal now, he's gone to sleep and I'm still smiling at him
This LINK I pinched from another forum brought a smile to my face, Rude art - or is it ?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:12 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
This LINK I pinched from another forum brought a smile to my face, Rude art - or is it ?
That was great
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
That was great
Yep, excellent - I'm very jealous of people that can draw.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:33 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Yep, excellent - I'm very jealous of people that can draw.
Everyone can draw. It's just that some are better than others