Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are there shops in Gibraltar where I can buy Microwaves sold in the UK ?

Are there shops in Gibraltar where I can buy Microwaves sold in the UK ?

Old Jul 17th 2012, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

robt23 has a brilliant futurerobt23 has a brilliant futurerobt23 has a brilliant futurerobt23 has a brilliant futurerobt23 has a brilliant futurerobt23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Are there shops in Gibraltar where I can buy Microwaves sold in the UK ?

Yes bob , a good point. This pay-as-you go kinda card . like the pre-pay phone cards is a very good idea.

It is something I am looking into.

However, I hate credit cards in general and the idea banks charge you this commission on top when they say it`s free is damn misleading.

I remember a few years back , I used to change banks regularly because I only use the money I need to pay for cost of living i.e. utility bills.

Actually, I have never used banks but rather Caja`s and some say straight off that you need a certain amount in their coffers to be exempt from paying commission.

I