Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is there a problem with B E?

Is there a problem with B E?

Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:26 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there a problem with B E?

I am trying to work out if its my computer or the B E site!

I am not receiving any email notification of new posts and pm`s when normally I do. Also when I am always logged on the B E website on this computer and when I came on this time it has logged me out

Is it me or is it B E?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:50 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is there a problem with B E?

Hi ya,
mine seems ok, but it is very quiet lately. I haven't been on much and now I have a horrible cold, can't stop sneezing and wheezing and I look like Rudolph!! I shan't be on here long because my eyes feel like they have red hot needles in them and I don't want to give my computer a virus!!
Anyway hope everyone is well, no one too wet or shook up with the storms etc
I am out to Competa next friday so I hope I am over this by then.

Love to all
Eve
xx
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I am trying to work out if its my computer or the B E site!

I am not receiving any email notification of new posts and pm`s when normally I do. Also when I am always logged on the B E website on this computer and when I came on this time it has logged me out

Is it me or is it B E?
There is a new shite filter, if you post crap they don't bother notifying you......................I haven't had an e-mail for nearly 13 months!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

I'm not having problems with the site either.
Hi Eve, hope you get better before next week. We took a drive up to Competa yesterday. We had something to eat and then when we were driving around trying to get to the road back we realised it is much bigger than we first thought so we will definitely be going back. I can see why you like it so much. Had to get the camera out to take photos - stunning views.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:58 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

So glad you liked it, yes the views are stunning and keep changing with the light, they never fail to amaze me. I have just looked on Google maps and seen how near you are, i knew almayate was in the refion but had never really noticed it, or if I had I have forgotton. Are you on the coast, we alaways had to drive the coast route from the airport pre motorway so should know where it is. Anyway post some pics please, back to flop on the sofa , after a mooch round the garden for some fresh air, the weather here today is really lovely. Shame I can't enjoy it and do some gardenng!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
There is a new shite filter, if you post crap they don't bother notifying you......................I haven't had an e-mail for nearly 13 months!
I must be posting plenty of crap then lol.

No seriously, it must be my computer.....its not even letting me copy and paste to send the 11 year girl singing by email to my mum.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I must be posting plenty of crap then lol.

No seriously, it must be my computer.....its not even letting me copy and paste to send the 11 year girl singing by email to my mum.
Right click on the link and select send link, this should open a new email including the link on it already.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
Right click on the link and select send link, this should open a new email including the link on it already.
Apparently its msn that has a problem. My neighbour who has a hotmail addy tried to copy and paste into an email and it wont let him. So it must be msn and hotmail who are not receiving any emails either!!!! Hopefully it will get sorted soon.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I get notified everytime a reply is made and that is on hotmail.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
I get notified everytime a reply is made and that is on hotmail.
Havent had a notiftcation for a few day's, if it helps, and that has nowt to dow with MSN or anything related
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:58 am
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

I keep getting logged off too, but I am getting my notifications.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
I keep getting logged off too, but I am getting my notifications.
not getting logged off but posting a message takes about 20 seconds, then throws up some stupid box about duplicate posting's, does it on my laptop too
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:53 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Good morning, feeling slightly more alive today, still have a nose like Rudolph and sneezing but not qute so bad in the brain department, not quite as fluffy feeling, which is probably the reason I have noticed that I haven't been reciving notifications either.
take care, don't catch my cold, of course for you men, don't catch my man flu!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 9:59 am

Im still not getting email notifications of posts. God help my email in box if they all come at once
Old Oct 14th 2007, 10:01 am

If anyone has msn or hotmail can you please try to copy and paste into an email and see if you are able to do it. Mine is still not letting me copy and paste :curse: Im trying to find out if its a problem with my computer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.