Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are there any laundrettes in Conil/Chiclana

Are there any laundrettes in Conil/Chiclana

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold
Default Are there any laundrettes in Conil/Chiclana

Does any one know if there is a launderette in Conil/Chiclana that has machines large enough to wash continental quilts???
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any laundrettes in Conil/Chiclana

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Does any one know if there is a launderette in Conil/Chiclana that has machines large enough to wash continental quilts???
Nearly as cheap to buy new ones ;-)
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

I have managed to find one in Conil this morning, its a 'lavanderia industrial ' on the poligono as you go into Conil. But they do take quilts and the cost will only be 10 euros, I dont think I could buy a new one for that
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo-ann
I have managed to find one in Conil this morning, its a 'lavanderia industrial ' on the poligono as you go into Conil. But they do take quilts and the cost will only be 10 euros, I dont think I could buy a new one for that
Have a look on the boot sales and markets first.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

GEEGEEGIRL is on a distinguished road

Hello jo ann
If you want a comparison there are two. One is called THE PALOMA BLANCAon poligono ind La Zorrera tel 956441577.
The other is La Janda tel 956452412. Hope this helps.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi The Paloma Blanca is the one I have gone to - that was the one I found first. Thanks