Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tesco Hudl and VPN&DSN

Tesco Hudl and VPN&DSN

Old Dec 7th 2014, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tesco Hudl and VPN&DSN

Has anyone else out there got a Tesco Hudl and uses it in Spain.

I am thinking of buying one as a second device to our ipad but Unblock/US say they don't support it.

Now I already have a Kindle Fire and can't put a DSN on that to use for iplayers so don't want to get caught again. Should I not bother or pay extra to get an ipad Mini.
Old Dec 7th 2014, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Saigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to all
Default Re: Tesco Hudl and VPN&DSN

How to Setup | Unblock-Us - smarter faster VPN

says it supports Android...should be a problem then...
Old Dec 7th 2014, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saigonjack
How to Setup | Unblock-Us - smarter faster VPN

says it supports Android...should be a problem then...
So its no go then?
Old Dec 7th 2014, 7:08 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Should I not bother or pay extra to get an ipad Mini.
The Hudl is the best of the cheap Android tablets but you can still buy the iPad Mini 1 for £199 which is a good price.

There are many more tablet designed apps for the iPad than for Android tablets, the majority of which are designed for the phone format.
Old Dec 7th 2014, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Basically thread I just want to watch the iplayers in Spain whilst OH has pinched the iPad. Can't do it on my Kindle Fire which proved to be a big disappointment.
Old Dec 7th 2014, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Basically Fred I just want to watch the iplayers in Spain whilst OH has pinched the iPad. Can't do it on my Kindle Fire which proved to be a big disappointment.
Old Dec 7th 2014, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Saigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to allSaigonjack is a name known to all

oops - should'NT be a problem....The website looks as if it covers all the bases...!!
Old Dec 7th 2014, 8:35 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Basically Fred I just want to watch the iplayers in Spain whilst OH has pinched the iPad. Can't do it on my Kindle Fire which proved to be a big disappointment.
It's only when you have more than one Apple device that you really begin to realise the advantages that Apple offer.
Old Dec 7th 2014, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why is that?
Old Dec 8th 2014, 6:35 am

Because all the devices communicate with each other.

If I enter a new contact on my phone, it immediately appears on my iPad. If my phone rings I can answer the call on my iMac computer. I can send a text message from my iPad as it uses the phone connection.

That's just a few examples.
Old Dec 8th 2014, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

I never knew that.