British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Terrace Cleaning (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/terrace-cleaning-388265/)

YMF Aug 2nd 2006 2:03 pm

Terrace Cleaning

Has anyone got any experience of using a floor scrubber/polisher machine for cleaning their outdoor terrace pool area?

We have had a large terrace laid, we thought it was better than the weeds but keeping it clean and shiny is high maintenance, by the time you finish it the first part needs cleaning again.

Having had a look on websites I wonder if the more affordable smaller versions of the type of things they use in shops are any good.

I also noted that in the CDS there are companies that will come out and spring clean your terrace so if anyone is looking for a business idea in and around the Cadiz area??? I would be more than happy for you to use mine for a trial run ;)

So if anyone has any more info it would be appreciated.

Yvonne

BritBull Aug 2nd 2006 3:31 pm

Re: Terrace Cleaning

I too am wondering the same.
After a week long barby session we have grease and candle wax all over the place.
Errrr from food and lighting facilities before anyone comments :cool:

paulio Aug 2nd 2006 3:48 pm

Hi
Good good news... i've posted on here a few times and I am moving to Chiclana in september... :)
I run a small floorcleaning business in the UK and will be bringing all my floor polishers with me I was hoping there would be a need for them in the area..
I will be semi retired so a small regular amount of work will suit me fine..
pm me if I can help and I will save your number until I get there.....

Chiclanagir Aug 2nd 2006 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by paulio
Hi
Good good news... i've posted on here a few times and I am moving to Chiclana in september... :)
I run a small floorcleaning business in the UK and will be bringing all my floor polishers with me I was hoping there would be a need for them in the area..
I will be semi retired so a small regular amount of work will suit me fine..
pm me if I can help and I will save your number until I get there.....

Put an advert in La lUZ magazine, a good idea, but, how long would it keep clean?

paulio Aug 2nd 2006 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by glynis
Put an advert in La lUZ magazine, a good idea, but, how long would it keep clean?

Hi glnis (the Chiclana detective) keep up the good work.....

When the tiles are cleaned they are almost like new again, in some cases better.... they stay clean as long as they would when new, however as in england I can offer a regular service...
Thanks for the suggestion about the luz magazine, i'll contact them and hopefully advertize in the September issue....
thanks again
Paul