Reload this Page >

Tennis in Costa Esuri/Ayamonte

Tennis in Costa Esuri/Ayamonte

Old Jul 6th 2014, 5:01 pm
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tennis in Costa Esuri/Ayamonte

Hi
I couldn't find anything with this thread... Is there any where in Costa Esuri with Tennis Courts to be used by residents and their friends etc or does any one know where we can use tennis courts locally... Thanks in advance all.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis in Costa Esuri/Ayamonte

I don't know about Esuri but there was one in Ayamonte. Ctra. Huelva the page gave the km number as 698 and a phone number 959471885.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 6:19 pm
Sandra & Munty

Thank you,... I have some family coming over in August.. who play tennis.. to be honest I wouldn't even think about it in August unless I being sprayed with ice cold water.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sandraphleb
Hi
I couldn't find anything with this thread... Is there any where in Costa Esuri with Tennis Courts to be used by residents and their friends etc or does any one know where we can use tennis courts locally... Thanks in advance all.
Hi
There are public tennis courts in Isla Canela ,they stay open late so you may get a game when the sun has set
Chris
Old Jul 7th 2014, 2:41 pm
Sandra & Munty

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Hi
There are public tennis courts in Isla Canela ,they stay open late so you may get a game when the sun has set
Chris
Thank you both for your replies I will pass them on.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Thank you both for your replies I will pass them on.
I should have mentioned it has a bar attached to it
Old Jul 7th 2014, 2:58 pm
Sandra & Munty

Now, that makes it sound really appealing... could you give me some idea of address? near to etc...
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now, that makes it sound really appealing... could you give me some idea of address? near to etc...
Do you know Isla Canela @ all ?
Take the signs to Punta De Moral , head for the beach turn left & you can't miss the courts , I think there are 3 courts & plenty of parking , the marina is only 100 metres
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:12 pm
Sandra & Munty

Thank you.. yes I've got it.
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you.. yes I've got it.
It will be very busy in August lots of Spanish take there holidays there then
Old Jul 7th 2014, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Tennis club on the opposite side of the road to the Garden Centre in Ayamonte

There are also good facilities in Villareal
Old Jul 7th 2014, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Originally Posted by guesswork
There is a Tennis club on the opposite side of the road to the Garden Centre in Ayamonte
Is this open? If so, is it open to the public?

Thanks

Kath
Old Jul 7th 2014, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Is this open? If so, is it open to the public?

Thanks

Kath
I will find out next time I see the owner
Old Jul 8th 2014, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Thanks. It just never looks open every time we pass.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

In case any one is interested but hasn't received the email from CERA, there is to be a paddle-tennis tournament to be held between 23 and 30 July at the courts at Albatross I. All entries by 20 July. €5 entry fee.

Kath

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.