Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tenant Eviction Nightmare -Part 2

Tenant Eviction Nightmare -Part 2

Old Sep 15th 2021, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tenant Eviction Nightmare -Part 2

Sell it as is.....
Old Sep 16th 2021, 5:38 am
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by growinspain
Sell it as is.....
Could not agree more & even more so as they have had an offer.
Old Sep 16th 2021, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agree_to_disagree
Rosemary quite correctly intervened as that dialogue was going in a rather unsavoury direction.
Driven by you and your desire to seek an illegal solution, which you have no experience of and its consequences, to a situation you have no experience of, resulting in Rosemary having to spell it out for you, never mind your dismissive attitude. No wonder your handle is as it is and I think you play up to it.

Nevertheless, it is good to read that Downandout has seemingly reached the end of the saga and I wish him luck with the last part of it.
I'd just sell it now as it is. End it.
I'd like though a pm or otherwise to know the details of the insurance company regarding the okupas thing.

Last edited by Mark604; Sep 16th 2021 at 6:57 am.
Old Sep 16th 2021, 7:42 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased that Downandout and his family have a result with this issue and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

As requested I am now closing this thread.

Rosemary
Old Oct 1st 2021, 10:51 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I have inserted a message from DOWNANDOUT about the insurance in case it is of any help to other members.

Here is the link for the insurance against Okupas (couldn't believe it was only 33.14 euros per year).

They have a fluent English speaking contact (Elena) who will answer any questions you may have . There doesn't seem to be any 'catches' in the policy but I've forwarded this info to Mark Stucklin ('Spanish Property Insight' website ) to check it out.

Email: [email protected]
Legal defence insurance against "okupas" - Just Insurance