Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica & Virus in Nokia Mobile Phone

Telefonica & Virus in Nokia Mobile Phone

Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future
Default Telefonica & Virus in Nokia Mobile Phone

Thought I would just post that I actually had quite a good experience with Telefonica today once I finally got through to speaking to someone.

A few weeks ago, some friends called us saying that we kept calling them and that they had 55 missed calls from us, but we hadn´t made them.

Then today I received my bill and the 55 calls were put as text messages 60 cents each.

So our friends were saying that we called them, and we hadn´t, and then it had gone down as text messages.

Well finally after speaking to someone at telefonica, aparently there is a virus with Nokia Phones that it calls the first person in your address book.

The will refund the money next month and very apologetic.

So if this has happened or you find it happening, put a name at the top of your address book with no number. Then you shouldnt have a problem.