Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica v Jazztel Price War????

Telefonica v Jazztel Price War????

Old Sep 17th 2011, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telefonica v Jazztel Price War????

According to the Olive Press there is a price war with Telefonica offering 10mb for 24.99 per month. But it looks as usual only for new customers, nothing for the mugs who are already on contract.
Old Sep 17th 2011, 1:13 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica v Jazztel Price War????

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
According to the Olive Press there is a price war with Telefonica offering 10mb for 24.99 per month. But it looks as usual only for new customers, nothing for the mugs who are already on contract.
can you get a new contract using the OH's name instead ?

I have had the same problem with Virgin, goodies for the newcomers but they won't give me anything = unless I renew for 18 or 24m contract....but they still refuse to replace the old box I got over 5 years ago.
Old Sep 17th 2011, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
But it looks as usual only for new customers, nothing for the mugs who are already on contract.
That's not how I read it - the only condition I can see here is that you also have your mobile with them.

Link
Old Sep 17th 2011, 3:30 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelk
That's not how I read it - the only condition I can see here is that you also have your mobile with them.

Link
Correct - you get the deal for 12 months and it continues if you have a Movistar contract for your mobile.

By then they will be giving it to you at the same price anyway.

The competition is beginning to bite. We have had an ADSL line for 8 years and it was €39.90. It is now limited by our location to 3mb. I called them last week and they reduced the price to €20.20 and gave me another free WiFi router. All I had to do was agree to another 12 month contract.