Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Teachers, Ayamonte/Huelva visting Vejer 14th Sept

Teachers, Ayamonte/Huelva visting Vejer 14th Sept

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Saucepan is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Teachers, Ayamonte/Huelva visting Vejer 14th Sept

Were you the two teachers visiting Vejer on the afternoon of Friday 14th September 2007, when the other English couple and their dog were there, and the chair that the man was sitting on broke from underneath him?

If it was you, or if you know of any teachers that have been residing in Huelva for between 15-20 years, teaching English as a foreign language and holidaying in the Costa de la Luz in the early to middle part of September AND were in the venta when the chair broke - could you please contact me.

The teacher gentlemen was tall and thin, with glasses, the lady teacher was blonde and smallish frame and spoke good Spanish.

You asked me if I was okay and we joked about too many doughnuts and the weight of the beer !!

If this story sounds familiar to you please contact me.

If you have teacher friends from the Ayamonte/Huelva area, please relay this tale to them, and ask them to contact me, if this story sounds familiar.

Many thanks, Saucepan.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Saucepan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Teachers, Ayamonte/Huelva visting Vejer 14th Sept

If you are a teacher in the Huelva/Ayamonte area, it would be appreciated if you could ask around at 'school' in the next few days about this request, maybe print it off and pin it to the staff room noticeboard???

It is just that I would like to email/talk to the teachers concerned. It's nothing to be worried about, but it might help me if I could make contact.

Many thanks all.