Tattoo

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tattoo

Right, given my new urgency with life, I have finally bitten the bullet and booked my new Tattoo, he is over in Europe around November and we are planning to meet sometime in July.

I have posted a vid of him doing a guy in the Netherlands, if you have 6 mins please watch, I am so excited.

Its the same guy who is doing it.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:27 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tattoo

Holy crap!

Are you going for something as big as that?

Looks cool. The guy squirmed a hell of a lot! Wimp.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Holy crap!

Are you going for something as big as that?

Looks cool. The guy squirmed a hell of a lot! Wimp.
plan is to have this done.....

without the shoulders however, its gonna be painful enough, because I want it finished with a raised surface.
Attached Thumbnails Tattoo-ta-moko.jpg  
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:31 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Won't look so good when you're all old and wrinkly though RugbyMatt!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:33 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by silverchick
Won't look so good when you're all old and wrinkly though RugbyMatt!!
it will to me.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

without the shoulders however, its gonna be painful enough, because I want it finished with a raised surface.
Buy a nice fairisle sweater, it'll look the same and keep you warm aswell.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:34 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a tattoo already? I´ve got a little piddler on my back that took about half an hour to do. I don´t think I could have stuck it much longer! It´s put me off getting another done.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:35 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have a tattoo already? I´ve got a little piddler on my back that took about half an hour to do.
Is that the little Belgian boy?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:36 pm
Straw Man.

Do you have a tattoo already? I´ve got a little piddler on my back that took about half an hour to do. I don´t think I could have stuck it much longer! It´s put me off getting another done.
yeah, I have a couple.

I really like the feeling, I have one on my shoulder and man was that painful!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:47 pm
has got a huge member

yeah, I have a couple.

I really like the feeling, I have one on my shoulder and man was that painful!!
Like the feeling? You trying to make me sound like a total big girl´s blouse or something?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:48 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by Sally
Is that the little Belgian boy?
Ah, wrong choice of words. Although actually the little Belgian boy would be an improvement on what I have got. Too young, too drunk........you know how it goes!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

Like the feeling? You trying to make me sound like a total big girl´s blouse or something?
Not at all Keith, your a big strong man, and your mummy always said you were.

That said some people have a higher pain threshold, and that has bugger all to do with size, strength, manliness or even sex for that.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:05 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by leighbloke

Ha! I missed this comment earlier. So true!!!!

Don´t forget to change your name to Wilfred to complete the look, and make sure OH has a matching sweater too. She can be called Marjorie.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:08 pm
Straw Man.

maybe, but it wont really suit me.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Or a braille book

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.