Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea

Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea

Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea

Mine starts with 29 then a space and 10 numbers.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea

Originally Posted by maisymay
Hi Have just returned from SS office in Alora to get my Tarjeta Sanitaria Europa and was told as a pensioner and am registered here on the health system that I do not need a T/S/E as I will be registered in U.K. via my E121.
I don't know why they would tell you that in Alora as they know there that after May this year you will have to apply for your card from the UK.
They automatically sent mine when the Spanish one ended, but my husband didn't get his.
I tried to apply for him on-line but they hadn't updated their site then to accept a Spanish address, a simple phone call to the DWP was all that was needed for them to send him a form to fill in, the card arrived some three weeks later.