Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

TAPAS - GLASGOW STYLE

TAPAS - GLASGOW STYLE

Old Jul 6th 2009, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow TAPAS - GLASGOW STYLE

Having the opportunity and having lived in Ayamonte for a year will definitely be one of the highlights of my life.

Working hard all week, eating out on a Friday and Saturday night was part of our week.

So those of you who knew us - guaranteed we would be spotted in one of the many restaurants in and around the town.

We have now been back almost a year, and being childless on Saturday night, we ventured down the West End to a Tapas restaurant.

If I hadn't have known it was Tapas I would have guessed we had walked into a Morrocan eatery.....but we ordered the Meatballs, Paella, Patatas Bravas, Iberico Ham and a Lamb dish with potato (yes I know - not very spanish).

The meatball were very taste and spicy, Paella was lovely, Patatas Bravas - spicy but the taste of Heinz tomato sauce was rather strong, Iberico Ham was spot on but was ruined by the taste of the cheap Olive Oil and well the Lamb dish was lovely but not very spanish.

All in all, a nice meal, spicy and not at all very Spanish.

Cant wait till I return to the Tapas restaurant on the harbour next to El Chocos..................25Euros compared to £50
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: TAPAS - GLASGOW STYLE

Hola mi Amiga ,

For Tapas we now go to Marimorena near the kodak shop,run by Carlos and his wife. The food is excellant. For lunch we share 3 tapas with bread, coffee or dessert and a drink for 7€

when are you going to join us?

Sue