Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Talking about Teddy Bears and Adult Toys !!?

Talking about Teddy Bears and Adult Toys !!?

Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:38 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Talking about Teddy Bears and Adult Toys !!?

Unless the MODs switches this off I suspect this will get a few hits...

Can you get them in Spain - mail order, retail - Do CarreFour sell em ?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:01 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talking about Teddy Bears and Adult Toys !!?

Originally Posted by GrapeEater

Is that Teddy Bears or Adult Toys
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:13 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Can ask if you are planning to use the Teddy bears and the adult toys in the same session, so to speak?

I just wondered because the missus had a few Care Bears, that we could possibly put to good use.
I have always said that they (the Care Bears) were a load of crap and a waste of money. but they may not be such a white elephant after all.

Cheers
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:44 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Can ask if you are planning to use the Teddy bears and the adult toys in the same session, so to speak?

I just wondered because the missus had a few Care Bears, that we could possibly put to good use.
I have always said that they (the Care Bears) were a load of crap and a waste of money. but they may not be such a white elephant after all.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Teddy's are night wear, (bet you boys didn't know that !) little shorts and a skimpy top !!!
You can get them from Anne Summers shops (for toys) and loads of good lingere shops for teddys.

SO I'M TOLD !!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say 'do they have Ann Summers' shops in Spain' then I remembered the shop I see every time I drive along the port road in Malaga - bright pink seems to be the generic corporate colour!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Round where we were on the South Costa Blanca, there were plenty of 'Adult Shops' and many of the Chinese shops sell certain 'Adult Toys' and videos. They certainly seem more openly displayed than in the UK, and in many more outlets.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:00 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Round where we were on the South Costa Blanca, there were plenty of 'Adult Shops' and many of the Chinese shops sell certain 'Adult Toys' and videos. They certainly seem more openly displayed than in the UK, and in many more outlets.
true - at hip level - or eye level for a five year old!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:19 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
true - at hip level - or eye level for a five year old!

Are you sure that they werent thermos flasks?????????????
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

I am sure you will be able to get hold of these via mail order not that i am an expert in knowing .

However if you cant, i am sure lots of us can tell you things you can use which are very good substitutes.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

I always knew that little Irish Carebear - the one with the green shamrock on, was up to no good - what is this site coming to

BTW, lovehoney.com's a good place to get adult toys................(so ive been told)
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:02 am
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

How about Trotters Independant Traders for a few faulty inflatable dolls - should make anything go with a bang
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:11 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Are you sure that they werent thermos flasks?????????????
er

yeah

I really could have done without a five year old piping up in a very loud voice 'what's that for mummy?'
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Some people never seem to be able to change the record eh?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

<<snip>>

just a few to get your teeth into xx

<<Admin Edit - sorry, I know it's only a bit of fun, and no real harm, but I can just see someone's kid clicking on those and then the next thing you know I'll get an email from an angry parent. (Its happened before believe me ; ) ) >>

Last edited by Sue; Sep 7th 2009 at 12:37 pm. Reason: Links Removed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.