Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Take Your Kicks On Route N340

Take Your Kicks On Route N340

Old May 8th 2008, 3:00 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Smile Take Your Kicks On Route N340

This may sound a little bizarre but in June My wife and I would like to see a little more of Spain but on this trip stick to the coast and travel south on the N340 not because I like to have a closer look at a 30 ton truck 4 inches from my boot lid:curse: but because like the old route 66 in the states the N340 covers some of the most beautiful towns and villages before hitting the Costa Del Sol which would be far enough to travel in the time we have. I would like to ask if any of you forum members can suggest any one night/day stop overs during our 9 day trip great restaurants are also important. I know we could ask those very helpful lady's that hang around the road edge in very short skirts I notice they prefer to give directions to truck drivers however any whitewashed village or great beach you think we could visit would be helpful.
Old May 8th 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Take Your Kicks On Route N340

A crazy old road i have to use it everyday and it is like the whacky races lol. So many killed as well on it each year

Mijas village is lovely to visit for a couple of hours. Or a nice meal hjead down to Cabpino on the way to Marbella with it's lovely marina. Afraid that is all i know as i never get anywhere it seems.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:03 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Take Your Kicks On Route N340

crazy old road, Yep..

That was THE main road for many years and it's not all in good nick