T BAG

Old Jun 5th 2010, 4:46 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default T BAG

Well Jur you have mentioned these often and we have never been around when they have been playing but we saw them at Cabra @ Canela and they were SO GOOD, excellent evening. All our type of music and the lead singer and John chatted for a little while - very friendly, easy going fella. I would recommend anybody - all ages - to go and watch them play. BTW have you a list of dates and venues for this year so I can let people know who are stopping at our place over the next few months as I would like people to get the chance to hear them.

Allthe best

Mel
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: T BAG

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Well Jur you have mentioned these often and we have never been around when they have been playing but we saw them at Cabra @ Canela and they were SO GOOD, excellent evening. All our type of music and the lead singer and John chatted for a little while - very friendly, easy going fella. I would recommend anybody - all ages - to go and watch them play. BTW have you a list of dates and venues for this year so I can let people know who are stopping at our place over the next few months as I would like people to get the chance to hear them.

Allthe best

Mel
Visit the Jur website he keeps it up to date with T bag dates and lots of other very useful info. Ask him a question. He knows the answer or knows someone who does.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 7:42 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by olivia
Visit the Jur website he keeps it up to date with T bag dates and lots of other very useful info. Ask him a question. He knows the answer or knows someone who does.
Wow Olivia is it true love? .... you fast cat
Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:47 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I´m glad everyone likes the website, feel free to send more feedback.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
Wow Olivia is it true love? .... you fast cat
No! I value honesty.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN

Allthe best

Mel
Hi Mel,
We went to see TBag in July @ Sonrisa @ Punta del Moral. Todo fue fenomenal! Hello again to new faces!
It was fun to "shuffle on the dance floor", "to cut a rug", or "dig a hole" (lol, you know the dance moves!)
High heels NOT required. Feet literally in the sand. Relax.
TBag have own website with dates (tbag dot es). Info courtesy of Jur's website, I recall (link missing below signature? visitayamonte dot com)
Carol