Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sympathy anyone?

Sympathy anyone?

Old May 22nd 2014, 5:36 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sympathy anyone?

Originally Posted by me me
Could some kind poster please tell me what he is referring to, and what this answer to my post is actually saying, I can't figure it out.
Please don't have a plm moment
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:37 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

And the post you have given as an example, shows HATE in your opinion?

If so you really need to MAN UP.
If you choose to act together in a cowardly pack it's laughable to see a comment like that appear!!!
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:38 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Twisted logic what..you don't reckon a certain person might have lit the charge or are you so biased against us you can't see the wood for the trees
It's either that or simply he is just a horse's arse.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:39 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie, FWIW I was a little surprised by your post. Spain has done well with EU money and I saw J2's post as commenting on that humorously rather than hatefully.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:39 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Twisted logic what..you don't reckon a certain person might have lit the charge or are you so biased against us you can't see the wood for the trees
So an admission that you operate as a team?
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:40 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Miss, Miss. Stevie took the thread off topic and caused trouble in the playground
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:40 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
If you choose to act together in a cowardly pack it's laughable to see a comment like that appear!!!
Do you have a serious face when you type phrases like COWARDLY PACK?

Last edited by me me; May 22nd 2014 at 5:43 pm.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:41 pm
Banned

So an admission that you operate as a team?
Does your paranoia know no bounds?
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jimenato
Stevie, FWIW I was a little surprised by your post. Spain has done well with EU money and I saw J2's post as commenting on that humorously rather than hatefully.
Of course it was. I have said much worse about the UK in PDT.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:44 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Doctor have a serious face when you type phrases like COWARDLY PACK?

You're the one starting off using phrases like "Man Up"
Don't you see i just use your jibes right back at you in a different format (and every time you cringe )
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:46 pm
Banned

You're the one starting off using phrases like "Man Up"
Don't you see i just use your jibes right back at you in a different format (and every time you cringe )
I don't cringe, but you certainly whinge.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:46 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Does your paranoia know no bounds?
You're the one who went ballastic when I mentioned the possibility of private investigators! Don't worry I don't have that type of money to waste on such nonsense.
Interesting that you project so much here.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:48 pm
Banned

Does anyone ever worry that someone they know may be cracking up
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:52 pm
Banned

You're the one who went ballastic when I mentioned the possibility of private investigators! Don't worry I don't have that type of money to waste on such nonsense.
Interesting that you project so much here.
So you think it's normal that a poster on BE, should make a comment saying that if they won the lottery, they would get a private investigator to look into my affairs?

Because that is what you posted, I would have thought you would not broadcast that, I would be too ashamed to, but not you

And let's face it that is the action and comments of a real sick f##k.

I did not go ballistic, I said you are a slimeball.

Last edited by me me; May 22nd 2014 at 5:54 pm.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:53 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I am referiing to a pst where it was suggested that you had intruduced the idea of EU suport for Bullfighting. which I believe is just claptrap and has nothing to do with the original post.

Me Me take motre water with it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.