Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sympathy anyone?

Sympathy anyone?

Old May 22nd 2014, 4:57 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sympathy anyone?

Originally Posted by Madridboy
^^ What the chuff has any of that got to do with bull fighting?
Thought the Same, never one to miss a name drop though our Stevie...and of course a chance to come in all guns blazing to attack me

Why is it hatred against a whole country I have Spanish relatives not to mention friends.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:57 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
It'll be interesting to see if anyone takes that as a personal attack.
Heh, thought I'd use it first before it was used on me!!
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie, have you been down to one of those Tappas bars this afternoon?
J2 made a fair comment reference the funding given by the EU for bull burning!
Surely the only funding should be from the freaks that enjoy such activities!
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:04 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Twas' an answer to J2 "does Spain ever do anything..." - strange you didn't ask her that question?
I notice yet again your defence of J2 - are you related?

But hey, yes, thread creep must be stamped out!!!!
You really need this paranoia of yours looking at SD, it can't be healthy.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:06 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

heh - Still spreading the hatred against an entire country I see.

But just look down any UK high street - you will see plenty of Spanish places expanding, whether it be Mango, Desigual, Zara or various tapas places.
Even the wifi router you use (if from BT) could well be supplied by a company Fon from Madrid.
When the Spanish devote their energies to something (see football) they have the talent and dedication to become world beaters. Yes the Brits (well English) have a lot of money in their Premier League, but what good has it done their national team?
I think the real resentment is that Spain has turned the corner in the recession by exporting more and becoming more competitive, whereas the UK has used Quantitive Easing and stoking up a house price bubble. Still very effective..but in the long run??

Omg.

The thread was jogging along along nicely, then you have to post irrelevant things, just to heat things up.

Then the accusations of 'hunting in packs' and 'talking Spain down' start.

You are the poster that takes offence most easily, and is often the instigator.

Originally Posted by Madridboy
^^ What the chuff has any of that got to do with bull fighting?
Bull fighting to footie, I don't see the connection either.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:06 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Yes, does Spain ever do anything without getting money from Brussels to foot the bill
Sorry but I see that post full of hate.
Are Zara, olive oil, Ribera wine, Fon, the football teams, etc all examples of only doing something when getting money from Brussels.
Lest we forget, when British banks were going bust left,right and centre, it was a Spanish bank Santander that was asked to help out by saving the likes of Abbey National, Bradford & Bingley, the Alliance & Leicester etc.

Yes, nothing to do with bullfighting, but I don't see why a general jibe at Spain (from one of the haters here) is staying to topic either? Good and bad in all countries..
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:07 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Originally Posted by me me
Omg.

The thread was jogging along along nicely, then you have to post irrelevant things, just to heat things up.

Then the accusations of 'hunting in packs' and 'talking Spain down' start.

You are the poster that takes offence most easily, and is often the instigator.

Bull fighting to footie, I don't see the connection either.
Good to see you here jumping in too. Yes "hunting in packs" is an apt word.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:19 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I see that post full of hate.
Are Zara, olive oil, Ribera wine, Fon, the football teams, etc all examples of only doing something when getting money from Brussels.
Lest we forget, when British banks were going bust left,right and centre, it was a Spanish bank Santander that was asked to help out by saving the likes of Abbey National, Bradford & Bingley, the Alliance & Leicester etc.

Yes, nothing to do with bullfighting, but I don't see why a general jibe at Spain (from one of the haters here) is staying to topic either? Good and bad in all countries..
If you are getting personal so can I ...you are a nutter.....
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:19 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you here jumping in too. Yes "hunting in packs" is an apt word.
Have you read what you have written, maybe then you could see yourself how others do.

According to you, the posters on here are not thinking of the terror and suffering the poor animals go through, they are against it because Spain has turned a corner and is coming out of recession, and they are bitter about it.

they don't like it that Zara and DEsigual are doing well, so snipe at Spain using the bulls as an example, according to you that is.

You really do have a problem.

You are one sick puppy.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:24 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Have you read what you have written, maybe then you could see yourself how others do.

According to you, the posters on here are not thinking of the terror and suffering the poor animals go through, they are against it because Spain has turned a corner and is coming out of recession, and they are bitter about it.

they don't like it that Zara and DEsigual are doing well, so snipe at Spain using the bulls as an example, according to you that is.

You are one sick puppy.
Nope, I'm not the one getting personal, I'm refering to this post which (to me) is full of hate. It does not specify just one activity - bullfighting - it specifies ANYTHING Spain does.

Yes, does Spain ever do anything without getting money from Brussels to foot the bill
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:25 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Originally Posted by jackytoo
If you are getting personal so can I ...you are a nutter.....
I'm A little A upset by that....
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:28 pm
Banned

Nope, I'm not the one getting personal, I'm refering to this post which (to me) is full of hate. It does not specify just one activity - bullfighting - it specifies ANYTHING Spain does.
And the post you have given as an example, shows HATE in your opinion?

If so you really need to MAN UP.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:30 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

You are one sick puppy.
Good to see looking at recent posts from, guess who ladies , that the usual standard of debate is being maintained.

The suggestion that Bull fighting is Spain is an EU sponsored or supported activity is just plain nonsense .
Apart from one poster ( not Stevie ) no one else who has contributed to this thread has posted anything but condemnation of bullfighting and similar activites.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
Good to see looking at recent posts from, guess who ladies , that the usual standard of debate is being maintained.

The suggestion that Bull fighting is Spain is an EU sponsored or supported activity is just plain nonsense .
Apart from one poster ( not Stevie ) no one else who has contributed to this thread has posted anything but condemnation of bullfighting and similar activites.
Could some kind poster please tell me what he is referring to, and what this answer to my post is actually saying, I can't figure it out.
Old May 22nd 2014, 5:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR

Twisted logic what..you don't reckon a certain person might have lit the charge or are you so biased against us you can't see the wood for the trees

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.