Reload this Page >

Swimming pool firm - South East Mallorca

Swimming pool firm - South East Mallorca

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

esgd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Swimming pool firm - South East Mallorca

Hi there

We've just bought a house in the south east of the island (near Santanyi). We want to install a small swimming pool and are looking for a firm to do this. I've had a look round the internet but don't know who to call. We obviously want someone reliable and who will do a good job. But we don't want to spend a fortune and don't need a 'super luxury' pool. Just something small for the children to splash around in. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.
Old Nov 24th 2012, 4:44 am
Just Joined

codex70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Swimming pool firm - South East Mallorca

Sorry to take this off topic, but are you living there or is it a holiday home? Reason I ask is because we were thinking of moving to that side of Mallorca in about a year and wanted to know from someone living there, especially one with kids! As you've just joined I won't be able to send a message.

Anyway, sorry cant help with the pool, but good luck finding someone.