Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

swimming pool filling

swimming pool filling

Old Apr 26th 2010, 4:52 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: swimming pool filling

Originally Posted by Fred James
Why can't you just turn the tap on?

Tankers will cost a bomb.

I have friends in Nerja who just fill from a hose.
There is no water shortage now!
At first glance I thought it said horse.
I wonder how long that would take..
Old May 1st 2010, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

hallega is an unknown quantity at this point

Had tankers fill the pool cost 220 euros. less grief really.
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:14 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukdobby
even asked builders jokingly if they had filled the communial pool from my tap.
I would not be surprised if they had. I know of one builder who tapped into neighbours water and electricity supplies whilst they were carrying out work at an adjacent property.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 11:09 am
Banned

Andres01 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can fill pool with the help of tanker. After filling the pool ensure that the alkalinity of pool water should be maintained properly. On the same way chlorine level of the pool should also be maintained to keep it clean and safe for swimmers. Poor water quality may cause irritation to the skin and eyes of swimmers and damage to pool surfaces and equipment.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice

Originally Posted by ukdobby
Just had 1400 euro stopped out of my account by Aqugest Levante for my so called water bill Dec to March,builders have checked the villa and find nothing wrong water board say there's nothing wrong with their meter even though the water has been turned off as no ones stopped there as its a new build,going out in 2 weeks hopefully to sort,even asked builders jokingly if they had filled the communial pool from my tap.
Why didn't you get your bank to bounce the payment??
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:18 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petew
Why didn't you get your bank to bounce the payment??
.......... quickest way to have the water disconnected
Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

lunacrout is an unknown quantity at this point

When we bought our house, our pool was described on the escritura as a water deposito and its connected to the free irrigation water supply that we have in our local area, so we empty it at the end of the season onto the peach orchard.

Then we clean and repaint the pool and re-fill it in the spring

Old Jul 21st 2010, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Chica is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lunacrout
When we bought our house, our pool was described on the escritura as a water deposito and its connected to the free irrigation water supply that we have in our local area, so we empty it at the end of the season onto the peach orchard.

Then we clean and repaint the pool and re-fill it in the spring

I think our escritura describes ours the same way, although we have well water as well as mains so fill ours from our well. When you say 'repaint' your pool do you paint over tiles or have poylester covering. We need to re-tile our pool and are looking at a cheaper way of doing this.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chica
I think our escritura describes ours the same way, although we have well water as well as mains so fill ours from our well. When you say 'repaint' your pool do you paint over tiles or have poylester covering. We need to re-tile our pool and are looking at a cheaper way of doing this.
more likely its just got rendered walls - so needs painting when it starts flaking off.