Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Surely there MUST be a lady in the same boat?

Surely there MUST be a lady in the same boat?

Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

joyce2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Surely there MUST be a lady in the same boat?

I would love to sell up and move to spain but prefer to know at least one person over there. Anyone in the same boat? Im 55 divorced lady ready to move on. Im certain there must be ladies out there in a similar situation, would love to hear from you. Emails welcome, click on my username.

Last edited by jdr; Jun 6th 2007 at 5:05 am. Reason: removed email address for privacy.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Surely there MUST be a lady in the same boat?

Hi Joyce, where are you thinking of moving to in Spain,
I,m not in the same boat as you I have a partner who is moving to Spain with me but if you say where you are going, I,m sure there are lots of other people from this site in your particular area or nearby and even if they are in couples we are all pretty friendly on here and would take you under our wing.
But I admire your courage every credit to you, go for it girl.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

jean1947 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joyce2003
I would love to sell up and move to spain but prefer to know at least one person over there. Anyone in the same boat? Im 55 divorced lady ready to move on. Im certain there must be ladies out there in a similar situation, would love to hear from you. Emails welcome, click on my username.
Hello Joyce I am in the same boat! How can we get in touch with each other, I live in London Borough of Lewisham, 60 yrs old, retired, am originally from Jamaica living in England since 1969.
Jean Smith
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jean1947
Hello Joyce I am in the same boat! How can we get in touch with each other, I live in London Borough of Lewisham, 60 yrs old, retired, am originally from Jamaica living in England since 1969.
Jean Smith
First it would seem you need to make afew more posts - just say thanks to me three times should do it!
Then click on Joyce's name in the top left of her post and click on the send private message option in the menu that will appear.
and send her a note maybe with your e-mail?
Good luck
LB
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leighbloke
First it would seem you need to make afew more posts - just say thanks to me three times should do it!
Then click on Joyce's name in the top left of her post and click on the send private message option in the menu that will appear.
and send her a note maybe with your e-mail?
Good luck
LB
Thank you Leighbloke
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:15 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Jean Smith
Hi Jean1947

Welcome to BE, do as leighbloke says and you will soon be an experience BE user. Just click on any old thread here in Spain and chat away, ask any questions you want and someone will be along to help you.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 5:38 am
Just Joined

MAKSN is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the same boat I am in the middle of relocating to Spain if you like send me a pm.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MAKSN
Welcome to the same boat I am in the middle of relocating to Spain if you like send me a pm.
When I qualify to send then I will need some more posts
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:49 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

When I qualify to send then I will need some more posts
Make more posts so be able to PM people. So how is the 1947 part of your name relevant.

Rosemary
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Make more posts so be able to PM people. So how is the 1947 part of your name relevant.

Rosemary
I know you're trying to help Jean achieve her qualification for PMs Rosemary, but I think that from Jean's introduction, 1947 might be the year she was born??

Anyway, Jean can still reply to either of us (or both!) and then she'll be able to PM!

I like trying to work out why people have particular user names. I think it must be the cyber equivalent to people watching (one of my favourite pastimes! )

Dare I ask about "The Oddities!!??"

Love Sam x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

My date of birth is 21 Jan 1947, do I qualify for PM as yet?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:07 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brisca
I know you're trying to help Jean achieve her qualification for PMs Rosemary, but I think that from Jean's introduction, 1947 might be the year she was born??

Anyway, Jean can still reply to either of us (or both!) and then she'll be able to PM!

I like trying to work out why people have particular user names. I think it must be the cyber equivalent to people watching (one of my favourite pastimes! )

Dare I ask about "The Oddities!!??"

Love Sam x
Hi Sam,

Perhaps that would be a good thread to start, about how you decided on your user name?

I got you pm you really do have a beautiful way of wording what you say. I will reply when I come back from taking hubby to the airport.

Sam x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hi Sam,

Perhaps that would be a good thread to start, about how you decided on your user name?

I got you pm you really do have a beautiful way of wording what you say. I will reply when I come back from taking hubby to the airport.

Sam x
Aah bless

Thanks Sam.
Safe journey to you and hubby.
Did I tell you my O/H went away yesterday? Three weeks in the UK
(Not that I want to be in the UK, you understand! Just sad he'll be away for so long)
How about your hubby? Not going for such a long time, I hope?

Take care, and chat soon
Sam x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

My date of birth is 21 Jan 1947, do I qualify for PM as yet?
Yes, I'm sure you do now Jean!

You have to make 3 posts to qualify, I believe?

Good luck making contact with Joyce (although I don't know whether she's qualified to PM yet!??)
Old Jun 7th 2007, 9:18 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brisca
Aah bless

Thanks Sam.
Safe journey to you and hubby.
Did I tell you my O/H went away yesterday? Three weeks in the UK
(Not that I want to be in the UK, you understand! Just sad he'll be away for so long)
How about your hubby? Not going for such a long time, I hope?

Take care, and chat soon
Sam x
He´s only going for 3 days so not too long. He goes back to the Uk every 4 - 5 weeks to see his mum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.