Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sunday Market in Cadiz

Sunday Market in Cadiz

Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:06 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sunday Market in Cadiz

I went to try to find it Sunday no Joy.
Can some one give me a land mark or some directions to the one at Cadiz
Also the one at Seville
Thanks

Last edited by gallerie9; Mar 7th 2007 at 3:50 pm. Reason: i hit the d and should have been the S i type tooo fast
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

tbeanes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sunday Market in Cadiz

http://www.infocadiz.com/Monumentos/Mercado_Central.htm

http://www.andalunet.com/info_sevilla/info.php?op=mer

it tells the address ..hope you are having more luck now ..it was said that the Cadiz fishmarket is the second best of Spain after Madrid

Last edited by tbeanes; Mar 7th 2007 at 3:38 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t bother it is the worse market there is. Just a load of junk. Just picture a really bad car boot sale then double it.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

A really bad car boot sale would knock spots off the one in Cadiz,and the one in Jerez is only slightly better.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

tbeanes is on a distinguished road

The MERCADILLO DE LA ALFALFA has been closed because of avian influenza..they used to sell birds , dogs, fishes, cats etc
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Don´t bother it is the worse market there is. Just a load of junk. Just picture a really bad car boot sale then double it.
Hear hear dont waste your petrol its rubbish