Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

sunday football bar in fuengirola NEAR station

sunday football bar in fuengirola NEAR station

Old Jun 25th 2010, 3:55 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of
Default sunday football bar in fuengirola NEAR station

fates have conspired against me in that I`ll be at fuengirola train station
just after 3.00 on Sunday...

is there a good bar to watch the football very close to the station so that I don`t have to miss most of the first half ?

any thoughts greatly apreciated

Old Jun 25th 2010, 4:05 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sunday football bar in fuengirola NEAR station

Considering how badly England have played it may be better not to watch the match!
Old Jun 25th 2010, 4:06 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Guy
Considering how badly England have played it may be better not to watch the match!

good point, well made,..... I`m Scottish !
Old Jun 25th 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

expat2be is a jewel in the roughexpat2be is a jewel in the roughexpat2be is a jewel in the roughexpat2be is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Guy
Nah, I think we'll see a good performance from the team this Sunday, we always give 110% effort when it comes to games against Germany
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:03 pm
careful what you wish 4

Originally Posted by expat2be
Nah, I think we'll see a good performance from the team this Sunday, we always give 110% effort when it comes to games against Germany
germany v argentina 5/6 sending offs ?
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:28 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dougggy
fates have conspired against me in that I`ll be at fuengirola train station
just after 3.00 on Sunday...

is there a good bar to watch the football very close to the station so that I don`t have to miss most of the first half ?

any thoughts greatly apreciated

Hi try California 7 its less n 5min walk just down from the train station.