Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Summary justice hee hee

Summary justice hee hee

Old Dec 25th 2008, 12:39 am
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Summary justice hee hee

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Like I said, at this time of the year, when christ is so at the fore in our minds we should adhere to one of his teachings, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Can't be you then.
Surely the hair, glasses and face are a sin against people who despise Jonathan King lookalikes.
Of course we already know that you are a w*nker and that is considered an unnatural carnal sin.

Not to mention people who think they are witty when playing Devils Advocate when in actual fact they are just obnoxious and could not enter into a rational debate because they have no life, have little inteligence to enter such debate, know nothing of importance and feel the need to make everyone else a little sadder.

Oh!... and if you want to quote scripture then Acts 8:22 is very apt for you...

"So repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, your heart's intent may be forgiven you."

(International Standard Version Bible).
Old Dec 25th 2008, 1:01 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

I think they missed something here matt.........If they bite, I will feed

PS I think we can dispense with the swearing hereon.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 3:16 am
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Fac

djrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant futuredjrickyb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
I think they missed something here matt.........If they bite, I will feed
Was not missed at all.
He mearly advertises his intent to be a twat and not contribute anything useful.

Maybe he should change it to..

Cacoethes carpendi.

As he said....

If I gave a crap about the shite you are no doubt going to post I would trully be a no lifer
Ergo (another Latin expression, by the way...): he is truly a no lifer as he feels the need to answer back at criticism.

I am SO going to love stalking this no lifer for the idiot he is!
Old Dec 25th 2008, 7:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by djrickyb
Was not missed at all.
He mearly advertises his intent to be a twat and not contribute anything useful.

Maybe he should change it to..

Cacoethes carpendi.

As he said....

Ergo (another Latin expression, by the way...): he is truly a no lifer as he feels the need to answer back at criticism.

I am SO going to love stalking this no lifer for the idiot he is!
Funny but so far the only thing you are advertising you are going to do on here is "stalk" me, now, while the fun that will follow with playing with such a feeble minded poster will certainly entertain me, it will also annoy the posters that are on here....

Now since its obvious that you have been directed onto here from somewhere and your sole reason for being here is to disrupt thongs, else why don't we try and play the game for a little eh? Now, if you want to have a fight then thats fine, but I have seen posters like you come and go and will see posters like you drop by the wayside for many more days and months, but for now, because of the holiday season, I am playing nice, I am keeping things cool, because the mods don't want to del with our crap while they are trying to have a holiday season....
Old Dec 25th 2008, 7:52 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Funny but so far the only thing you are advertising you are going to do on here is "stalk" me, now, while the fun that will follow with playing with such a feeble minded poster will certainly entertain me, it will also annoy the posters that are on here....

Now since its obvious that you have been directed onto here from somewhere and your sole reason for being here is to disrupt thongs, else why don't we try and play the game for a little eh? Now, if you want to have a fight then thats fine, but I have seen posters like you come and go and will see posters like you drop by the wayside for many more days and months, but for now, because of the holiday season, I am playing nice, I am keeping things cool, because the mods don't want to del with our crap while they are trying to have a holiday season....
many stalK you....
Old Dec 25th 2008, 7:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
many stalK you....
I know!

Don't you worry though, I think I have this one covered...

Hows Christmas in Spain?
Old Dec 25th 2008, 7:55 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I know!

Don't you worry though, I think I have this one covered...

Hows Christmas in Spain?
I leave in an hour to my bosses house, just finishing my vodka to get me through it that's how it is
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:01 am
Straw Man.

I leave in an hour to my bosses house, just finishing my vodka to get me through it that's how it is
bloody hell!
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:05 am
Drunken Monkey

You don't know my boss though he will have me in his yard digging a new pool today or fitting gutters or something stupid Today ain't gonna be fun for me well it might be after Ive finished the vodka
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:10 am
Straw Man.

You don't know my boss though he will have me in his yard digging a new pool today or fitting gutters or something stupid Today ain't gonna be fun for me well it might be after Ive finished the vodka
Take something along to make the day go more funky mate....
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:21 am
Drunken Monkey

Take something along to make the day go more funky mate....
to late cant get anything for xmas day apart from a few things...think it will just be a drinking smoking day, got a 1ltr bottle of JD to drink yet i get picked up in 20mins will have to take it with me
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:23 am
Straw Man.

to late cant get anything for xmas day apart from a few things...think it will just be a drinking smoking day, got a 1ltr bottle of JD to drink yet i get picked up in 20mins will have to take it with me
or you could try and break the record for drinking a bottle of JD and by the time you get there you will be too messed up to dig anything!
Old Dec 25th 2008, 8:25 am
Drunken Monkey

or you could try and break the record for drinking a bottle of JD and by the time you get there you will be too messed up to dig anything!
he will go mad if ive had a drink... ill be ill instead
Old Dec 26th 2008, 12:09 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Fuzz....................Are you still gainfully employed or after the bottle of JD you told the boss to work his job...etc.......You mean you don't remember ohhh dear best not turn up on Monday......Anyway remember when you staggered off to use his lavatory but the details are rather hazy.......Expect a big bill.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

bil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nice

Hmmm, summary justice is ok, and turning a deadly weapon on someone who is essentially a petty thief, is fine.

No-one likes a thief, but open season on them seems a little extreme.

I assume that the next time some silly tart on a mobile damn near runs me down I will entitled to shoot to kill? I can´t wait to take a pot shot at the next speeding motorist who blasts thru a populated area in a killing machine at a potentially lethal speed.

I like shooting, me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.