Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Strikes in UK over forein workers

Strikes in UK over forein workers

Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strikes in UK over forein workers

Originally Posted by leighbloke
British Handouts for British Scrounging bastards.
Cheer up FFS, its not like you are easy to be replaced by a Lithuanian is it?

Oh wait..... word just in.............................
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

I couldn't be any happier, see
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Not all lazy gits yes your right though some scroungers around
A lot of people I know work really hard and are afraid of losing their jobs in the near future
and I agree. I`m in that bracket and my OH has been self-employed for 15 years and we are starting to feel the strain.

I have always worked since leaving education (at the age of 35 and I`m 36 now ..............ok joke) but there are people out there who have done bugger all and now we are in a `credit crunch,` and we are all feeling the pinch A LOT, they have decided to get up off their arses to shout about foreign workers. WORKERS in the literal sense. The jobs the foreigners do weren`t good enough for the Brits six months ago but they are now.

I read today that more and more Brits are moving to the Antipodes for work. The Aussies will be marching soon!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

well all he does is play golf and watch football. Have I got this wrong?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I have to work damn hard to make the contacts to get the invites though.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think so.........
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have to work damn hard to make the contacts to get the invites though.
sucking and licking and HANDiwork?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sucking and licking and HANDiwork?
Enough of the offers - how many times do I have to tell you no!!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Enough of the offers - how many times do I have to tell you no!!
aw go on. for old times sake.

DREAM ON
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

aw go on. for old times sake.

DREAM ON
You know the story of Judas?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

didn`t he get his carryout?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

off to beddy bo-bos. Night guys. xx
Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

off to beddy bo-bos. Night guys. xx
Customer just arrived?

Nite Debs.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:06 am
Just Joined

ross-shire will become famous soon enoughross-shire will become famous soon enough

whatever appened to yhe original question?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:28 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Good point, but my post initially was pointing out that in Spain they are going to employ their own people first except where there is a skills shortage and so will every other European county all except UK of course.
No, this was an Italian company winning a contract, they already had workers willing to move over with the promise of free, or subsidised accomodation, so they brought them over. If the Brit workers had been offered the same thing working in another EU country would they say, no 'the local workers should get the jobs' I THINK NOT.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.