Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Stop bloody bitching for gods sake

Stop bloody bitching for gods sake

Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stop bloody bitching for gods sake

Hi all
Is there any chance that we can stop all the bitching - its horrible the way things are at the moment and im sure it must be putting a lot of people off posting on here at the moment and i dont blame them coz thats how i feel - you know who you are - please give it a rest - ive had a great time on here over the last 18 months but you are now spoiling it.
Do you realise what some of you did last night is classed as bullying - for gods sake we are adults - bloody grow up.
Ok we wont all get on all the time i understand that - but the old saying is - if you cant say owt nice dont say owt at all - springs to mind at the minute.

I think you are all fabulous people and im so glad ive had the chance to get to know you all but good god you can be so horrible sometimes - lets stop the witch hunt.

Please, please, please lets get back to the fun that we all used to have.

Love you all loads
Sam xxxxx