Steve Mehlmann

Old Oct 12th 2010, 8:46 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Steve Mehlmann

It takes something big to get me out of retirement, but could someone please confirm the news I have just heard. It needn't be on here, PM will be fine. Also, if anyone knows how I can reach Anne that would be appreciated.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

irismary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Steve Mehlmann

Steve died suddenly on 10th August while he and Anne were in Lymington. We went to his funeral on 23rd August, along with 12 other people from Sanlucar. It was a great shock and he is sadly missed. I am in touch with Anne, who is still in UK, and if you PM me I will let you have her contact details.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:14 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very sad news. Hope he´s sailing now.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

I have 2 PMs iin my inbox on the subject of Steve, but cannot retrieve them because the admin blocks until you make 3 posts - sorry I cannot reply until I have. This is number 2!
Old Oct 13th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Forgive this liberty - but I really want to reply to the PMs
Old Oct 13th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P.
It was a pleasure to read his posts over the years.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

A very nice man, who will be sadly missed. Mike and Bryony
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Steve Mehlmann

Originally Posted by irismary
Forgive this liberty - but I really want to reply to the PMs
Thank you so much for the info and your efforts to get it to us all.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 9:48 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Who did he post as?
Old Oct 14th 2010, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeCol
A very nice man, who will be sadly missed. Mike and Bryony
So sorry to learn the news about Steve. We only met him on a couple of occasions but he left an excellent impression and will be much missed.

iant
Old Oct 14th 2010, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Who did he post as?
Fincasteve
Old Oct 14th 2010, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Steve Mehlmann

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Fincasteve

OMG...is that the gentleman who lived up the Guadiana with his family and did boat trips?
Old Oct 14th 2010, 4:46 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ears332205
OMG...is that the gentleman who lived up the Guadiana with his family and did boat trips?
Yes, he was.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Steve Mehlmann

Originally Posted by Jur
Yes, he was.
thats a real shame. He took 7 of us out for the day including Jag & Teed-Up. Real shame...nice man.

Our thoughts are with his family
Old Oct 16th 2010, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ears332205
thats a real shame. He took 7 of us out for the day including Jag & Teed-Up. Real shame...nice man.

Our thoughts are with his family
Remember it well great day out,and a great guy with lots of stories and expertise.

R.I.P.