Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Steam floor cleaners

Steam floor cleaners

Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:16 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Steam floor cleaners

Any one used one of these thinking of getting one cant stand using the mop any longer
Any recomendations
Attached Thumbnails Steam floor cleaners-h20-mop-large.jpg  
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:12 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steam floor cleaners

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Any one used one of these thinking of getting one cant stand using the mop any longer
Any recomendations
I do not have one that is that shape but have used one on my tiled floors and found it to be alright. Not used it enough yet to decide whether the tiles will remain shiny but think that in the end it must be more sensible than reusing water that is getting dirtier and dirtier as you go along.

Rosemary
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Just been to look at mine, it is a Home-Tek oblong shape one. I think I bought it on the internet just before moving here because I did not think that I would use the mop and bucket forever.

Rosemary
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:06 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Just been to look at mine, it is a Home-Tek oblong shape one. I think I bought it on the internet just before moving here because I did not think that I would use the mop and bucket forever.

Rosemary
Well Rosemary I have so many floors that need moping daily I need something that doesnt mean using dirty water over and over again.
With the renovations up stairs coming to and end I can see a light I need something that I can just run around each morning, One room alone is 70 square metres AHHHHHHHHH
Sharon
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Well Rosemary I have so many floors that need moping daily I need something that doesnt mean using dirty water over and over again.
With the renovations up stairs coming to and end I can see a light I need something that I can just run around each morning, One room alone is 70 square metres AHHHHHHHHH
Sharon
I would say go for a steam cleaner and if the floors do dull down a bit go over them every now and then with one of the renovar liquids.

Rosemary