Reload this Page >

Static Caravans

Static Caravans

Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:01 am
Just Joined

SAL151 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Static Caravans

Hi, I'm new here, hello.
I'm thinking about selling up in 2008, I was originally thinking of a motorhome, but I've been looking on internet and think I could afford a small static caravan.
Do any of you have any experiece of this, what are the advantages/disadvantages?
How easy are they to sell on?
Any advice welcome,
Thanks
Sal
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Static Caravans

Originally Posted by SAL151
Hi, I'm new here, hello.
I'm thinking about selling up in 2008, I was originally thinking of a motorhome, but I've been looking on internet and think I could afford a small static caravan.
Do any of you have any experiece of this, what are the advantages/disadvantages?
How easy are they to sell on?
Any advice welcome,
Thanks
Sal
AFAIK They are easier to bring back to the UK and sell on, I know someone who does this quite often and makes about 5-7k+ on every one he buy's in Spain and sells over here, he is over there every other week.