Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The State of Vista Esuri

The State of Vista Esuri

Old Jun 9th 2018, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road
Question The State of Vista Esuri

Just back after being away for 6 months due work I have found and seen some changes in Vista Esuri;

No water pressure in the morning (7 -9)
Some guys of HO2 racing around in a green Golf Cart not sure what they are doing
Water irrigation systems on during day light
Found leaflet in my letterbox from ADA "Risks of ADA Administration Management"
Seems more unattended / less clean if you ask me
Being told off for locking the pedestrian gate of the compound as "no burglars here" (his words) and became very aggressive when i asked him if he had a key

So what all happening on Vista Esuri? Time to move on?

Ta,
Old Jun 10th 2018, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Sequera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The State of Vista Esuri

First of all, hello because this is my first message in this forum. I bought an apartment in Vista Esuri 6 months ago and this forum has helped me to know my new community. Thanks.

bitmanev, I’ll be there in 2 weeks and I’ll give you my impressions but I’m worried after reading your post. Thanks for the information
regards
Old Jun 10th 2018, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

SteveandCathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, have had my apartment on vista for 11 years and returned Friday after a week. Vista all seemed good to me, water fine ,gardens fine , car park areas perhaps needed a good blowing and a bit of weeding but nothing serious. Grass areas were good and pool surrounds fine, hedges just been cut and new sun canopies fixed. So all in all the only beef i had was the weather wasn't great. Enjoy and looking forward to getting back in July.
Old Jun 10th 2018, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Sequera is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The State of Vista Esuri

Originally Posted by SteveandCathy
Hi all, have had my apartment on vista for 11 years and returned Friday after a week. Vista all seemed good to me, water fine ,gardens fine , car park areas perhaps needed a good blowing and a bit of weeding but nothing serious. Grass areas were good and pool surrounds fine, hedges just been cut and new sun canopies fixed. So all in all the only beef i had was the weather wasn't great. Enjoy and looking forward to getting back in July.

thanks StevenandCathy for your great news
Old Jun 11th 2018, 8:20 am
Just Joined

csrich is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been staying on Vista since the beginning of February. There has been a massive improvement in the gardens over the past 3 weeks thank goodness as our area was in a relatively poor state. There is now a greater attention to weeds and edges. There are a few flower beds that need new plants as they have suffered in the dry winter which was made worse by lack of watering. The pools are now checked regularly. The car park areas still need more attention as far as I can see but overall a pleasing turnaround.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 17th 2018 at 9:36 am.