Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:58 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Too right!
Did you vote for me?

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Are you suprised?????? You are usually one of the ring leaders

Hey there, Miss I never hijack a thread!! You and Debsy are the main culprits for the hijacking!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:00 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Did you vote for me?

Hey there, Miss I never hijack a thread!! You and Debsy are the main culprits for the hijacking!!
Might have, might not have.

I would just love to know what jdr's vote was.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:02 am

Bet Mitzy voted for you!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:24 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Difficult to make me mind up as it takes more than one to hijack. ;-))
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by jdr
Well you have been telling Sam and Debs off a lot recently so I think you should choose between them two!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:28 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Well you have been telling Sam and Debs off a lot recently so I think you should choose between them two!
I think they were led astray though. ;-))
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Bet Mitzy voted for you!

Without a doubt.

I don't think he actually likes me any more, not since he absolutely slammed me the night he was pissed! (yeah I know it doesn't narrow it down to what night)
Originally Posted by jdr
and of course I am totally innocent in these matters, I am very easily influenced and these Northern birds are very persuasive you know.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by jdr
No way!!

By who?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:33 am

Without a doubt.

I don't think he actually likes me any more, not since he absolutely slammed me the night he was pissed! (yeah I know it doesn't narrow it down to what night)

and of course I am totally innocent in these matters, I am very easily influenced and these Northern birds are very persuasive you know.
Have you seen what Mitzy has just written about you?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:34 am
Straw Man.

Have you seen what Mitzy has just written about you?
I just saw something about Gin.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 5:23 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I voted, not to difficult to work out who for. Not you this time LB, hope I get my karma quicker from this nobber than I did from you.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:07 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Thank you jdr - i rest my case SD
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering if anyone, felt like hijacking this thread - it ain't going to tell us owt we don't know already.

Lets imagine someone has started a thread about their desire to buy a bar in Spain - cos they've read in an advert for one where thay could make 200,000 euros a year for a 6 hour shift every other Sunday in the season - and it's only up for 15,000 pesetas - what do you guys think? Could I earn more if I did 12 hours just once a month - cos I want to top up my tan - Don't eye??

I'll start

Hi, Easymoney Innit, welcome to BE.

Yes go for it, all the guys on here are bar owners, it's an easy life and yes, we make a fortune - I have Pole dancers in for the Sunday lunch spot just before eastenders comes on and last week I made enough to buy a Ferrari - and I got to shag all the birds aswell - easy money Easymoney!!! LOL - Good luck you'll love it.

Or make your own Hijack up, It's easy give it a go - who knows you might win the summer poll.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I was wondering if anyone, felt like hijacking this thread - it ain't going to tell us owt we don't know already.

Lets imagine someone has started a thread about their desire to buy a bar in Spain - cos they've read in an advert for one where thay could make 200,000 euros a year for a 6 hour shift every other Sunday in the season - and it's only up for 15,000 pesetas - what do you guys think? Could I earn more if I did 12 hours just once a month - cos I want to top up my tan - Don't eye??

I'll start

Yes go for it, all the guys on here are bar owners, it's an easy life and yes, we make a fortune - I have Pole dancers in for the Sunday lunch spot just before eastenders comes on and last week I made enough to buy a Ferrari - and I got to shag all the birds aswell - easy money Easymoney!!! LOL - Good luck you'll love it.

Or make your own Hijack up, It's easy give it a go - who knows you might win the summer poll.
You never replied to my query as to whether the depicted boot has a steel toe cap.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:45 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke

I'll start

Well I will hijack this thread to say that I am thoroughly p****d off today because the internet connection on my laptop keeps going off and my daughter has been hogging the pc so I haven't been able to come on here for more than a couple of minutes this morning. I am only on here while she is outside having a fag. Now I am on the whisky because I am fed up and soon won't be able to post on here

There.....is that a good enough hijack LB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.