Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old May 15th 2008, 10:52 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
It made me giggle about three quarters of the way into the thread I announced that it was well and truly hijacked!

I really miss Keith's postings you know.

I know what you mean!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I know what you mean!
and Lynn..............

Too many people have moved on, I don't like change, I don't ,I don't, I don't!

Probably because of the mindless chatter you know, we never mindlessly chattered back then..........
Old May 15th 2008, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

That will be El Capitan.................
Todavia no.
Can't be @rsed to vote and its passed spring anyway, its officially summer although someone seems to have forgotten about sweeping the clouds back.
Old May 15th 2008, 10:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
Todavia no.
Can't be @rsed to vote and its passed spring anyway, its officially summer although someone seems to have forgotten about sweeping the clouds back.
READ IT AND WEEP SD!
Old May 15th 2008, 11:00 pm
Straw Man.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I HAVE JUST RECEIVED KARMA FROM MITZYBOY
Old May 15th 2008, 11:00 pm

READ IT AND WEEP SD!
No its not!
Old May 15th 2008, 11:01 pm

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, I HAVE JUST RECEIVED KARMA FROM MITZYBOY
Aw that was nice of him..........what did it say?
Old May 15th 2008, 11:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm struggling to type ....... yesterday I was breaking up a pallet and a piece of wood catapulted back and put a nail right through my finger . Its looking very red and swollen at the moment Still, could have been worse

Does that count as a hijack?
Old May 15th 2008, 11:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Whaddya think it said
Old May 15th 2008, 11:03 pm
Straw Man.

I'm sorry but the rules don't allow me to discuss anything written in private.................

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Whaddya think it said
Stop moaning you nobber?

I'm sorry but the rules don't allow me to discuss anything written in private.................
So he insulted you?
Old May 15th 2008, 11:04 pm
Straw Man.

Stop moaning you nobber!!
that's not a nice thing to say is it Missy?
Old May 15th 2008, 11:04 pm
Senior Moment

Stop moaning you nobber?
Well ..... you got one word right in it ..... which one, I'll leave to your imagination
Old May 15th 2008, 11:05 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well ..... you got one word right in it ..... which one, I'll leave to your imagination
juanker.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.