Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old May 15th 2008, 10:10 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
That will be El Capitan............

I figured it was him.........thats it, he is on my shit list now!

The grump is on line.........
Great minds!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Great minds!
I should revive my shit list you know......

wait there.........
Old May 15th 2008, 10:12 pm

I should revive my shit list you know......

wait there.........
Put Mitzy on it!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Put Mitzy on it!
great minds!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:15 pm

great minds!
He gave me karma yesterday so he cant be that mad at me!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:20 pm
Straw Man.

He gave me karma yesterday so he cant be that mad at me!
I honestly cant remember when the last time he gave me karma was, he is still in an arse with me from ages ago.

But I haven't forgotten his vicious attack on me when he was pissed one night...............I'm like an elephant, and not just because of my huge pe...............................
Old May 15th 2008, 10:23 pm

I honestly cant remember when the last time he gave me karma was, he is still in an arse with me from ages ago.

But I haven't forgotten his vicious attack on me when he was pissed one night...............I'm like an elephant, and not just because of my huge pe...............................
Pe....anut?
Old May 15th 2008, 10:26 pm
Straw Man.

Pe....anut?
that's the one!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:27 pm

that's the one!
Glad we cleared that up then!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:28 pm
Straw Man.

Glad we cleared that up then!
so a you can see I have amended my shit list accordingly.
Old May 15th 2008, 10:28 pm

so a you can see I have amended my shit list accordingly.
Yes and he deserves to be on it!

Is LB on it?
Old May 15th 2008, 10:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have you know I sent you some recently!!!

I am not in an arse with anyone ...... my arse is most definately not in my hands
Old May 15th 2008, 10:44 pm
Straw Man.

Yes and he deserves to be on it!

Is LB on it?
He put himself on it, always the bloody martyr eh?
Old May 15th 2008, 10:47 pm

He put himself on it, always the bloody martyr eh?
Yeah I read that bit!
Old May 15th 2008, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Yeah I read that bit!
It made me giggle about three quarters of the way into the thread I announced that it was well and truly hijacked!

I really miss Keith's postings you know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.