Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Ive heard Crispy likes a good book at times
I've heard she can't read - just flicks through?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I've heard she can't read - just flicks through?
Ha ha ... good one
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:29 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Well what do you have in mind for us to keep your attention?
well I was thinking there are several types of sand used in sand casting. Each has it's own advantages, disadvantages and use. We could talk about this I'll try and provide some information on the different types of casting sand, and then you boys could join in. There are a lot of different sands that I could mentioned here, the more common ones used in the hobby foundry.

Well that was what I was thinking any ways.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Utter bollocks.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Utter bollocks.
and bloody boring too. I want to talk about Crispy and her books... or about Landrovers
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:33 am

Utter bollocks.
You know you shouldn't talk about LB and Debs like that it's not nice.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispy
You know you shouldn't talk about LB and Debs like that it's not nice.
He thinks he can get away with anything on his last days..
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

well I was thinking there are several types of sand used in sand casting. Each has it's own advantages, disadvantages and use. We could talk about this I'll try and provide some information on the different types of casting sand, and then you boys could join in. There are a lot of different sands that I could mentioned here, the more common ones used in the hobby foundry.

Well that was what I was thinking any ways.
That's very interesti
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:37 am

That's very interesti

I thought so too, so here's just a few for you to ponder on:

green sand
natural
synthetic
oil tempered sand
core sand
sodium silicate
baked binder
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

STOP PHRUCKING VOTING FOR ME!!!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

I thought so too, so here's just a few for you to ponder on:

green sand
natural
synthetic
oil tempered sand
core sand
sodium silicate
baked binder
WHY OH WHY would someone go to the trouble of developing SYNTHETIC sand??? the stuff covers 50% of the planet!!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:50 am

WHY OH WHY would someone go to the trouble of developing SYNTHETIC sand??? the stuff covers 50% of the planet!!!
The term synthetic sand is a little misleading, the sand isn't actually synthetic; what it means is you start with clean, graded sand in the grain size you want and then add the clay on your own. This allows you to more closely control the properties of the sand.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:52 am
Straw Man.

The term synthetic sand is a little misleading, the sand isn't actually synthetic; what it means is you start with clean, graded sand in the grain size you want and then add the clay on your own. This allows you to more closely control the properties of the sand.
sorry I fell asleep, please repeat...........
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:44 am

sorry I fell asleep, please repeat...........
sorry I must have fell asleep there, I seem to have lost the page say I can't repeat.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Default SD Loves Matty 4EVA

My vote is cast. Rather unsuprisingly it would seem RM is the biggest waffler we have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.