Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Splitting up land in the Valencia region

Splitting up land in the Valencia region

Old May 21st 2010, 8:26 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Splitting up land in the Valencia region

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Also to bear in mind is that any access point onto a road of any description has to be approved and normally checked out by the local police.
In my area there has to be clear view in both directions and 10 meters each side belonging to the property.
Other factors also incl. the width of the approach road which has to be adequate to handle any increase in traffic.

And I am sure that we dont know the half of it, there are probably load of reasons to "object".( I am looking for a way of saying "poner pegas"
Old May 21st 2010, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

aspainwreck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JLFS
And I am sure that we dont know the half of it, there are probably load of reasons to "object".( I am looking for a way of saying "poner pegas"
Thanks for all the replies, my plot is classed as rural, with only agricultural water piped in. I guess if I let him put a cabin on part of the land then it his lookout, he views it as his first toe in the water so to speak. Good views minimal outlay, until he decides Spain is the place for him.
Old May 21st 2010, 8:50 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aspainwreck
Thanks for all the replies, my plot is classed as rural, with only agricultural water piped in. I guess if I let him put a cabin on part of the land then it his lookout, he views it as his first toe in the water so to speak. Good views minimal outlay, until he decides Spain is the place for him.
In your first post you said that he was buying the land, but now I get the impression that you will let him put a cabin on the land.

In that case you will be classed as the guilty party if it comes to court and the fine or whatever sanction would be down to you.
Old May 21st 2010, 9:26 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Your best bet is probably a caravan.
At least you can tow it away somewhere else or sell it when told to move on, which I would think is extremely likely,.....unless you are in a very secluded spot or a camoflage expert.
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Your best bet is probably a caravan.
At least you can tow it away somewhere else or sell it when told to move on, which I would think is extremely likely,.....unless you are in a very secluded spot or a camoflage expert.
I'm fairly secluded and don't laugh my mates ex forces so there could be a bit of camouflage going on.
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fairly secluded and don't laugh my mates ex forces so there could be a bit of camouflage going on.
Guardia use small planes and helicoptors to photograph land and check against licenced buildings.
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:48 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Guardia use small planes and helicoptors to photograph land and check against licenced buildings.
Not to worry once that SAS guy gets to work with his camouflage nets,bushes and branches they'll be none the wiser.
Mind you could find yourselves with all sorts of unusual guests moving in.
Old May 24th 2010, 8:15 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago we noticed a small plane circling overhead at quite a low altitude and wondered who was spying on us..

A few days later a young man knocked at the gate and offered to sell us an aerial photograph of our house. Of course I bought one and you could see the finest detail on the photograph, with every illegal extension and even the illegal car in the driveway clearly shown.

We had family over at the time and you could even recognise them in the swimming pool. It was terrifying. And now we’ve got all that google stuff too.
Old May 26th 2010, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HBG
A few years ago we noticed a small plane circling overhead at quite a low altitude and wondered who was spying on us..

A few days later a young man knocked at the gate and offered to sell us an aerial photograph of our house. Of course I bought one and you could see the finest detail on the photograph, with every illegal extension and even the illegal car in the driveway clearly shown.

We had family over at the time and you could even recognise them in the swimming pool. It was terrifying. And now we’ve got all that google stuff too.
Hopefully with their budgets cuts they won't be able to afford the fuel If not then the cabin which will replace a current shed shown on the current plans will be called a shed.
Old May 28th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

LittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the roughLittleWeed is a jewel in the rough

Hi here´s story about a family who tried something similar in Galicia. The Public Prosecutor is asking for six years in the prison for the family who put up the chalet. As mentioned above a key point seems to be the concrete base.

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/vigo/20...8541966910.htm

The Generalitat have been taking aerial photos for a years now. The also bought a computer software package which it was was claimed, would allow them to analyse the photos and see "every almond" growing in region. The only reason I (vaguely) remember this is because a cheeky reporter off EL Levante asked them why the software did not allow them to detect thousands of illegal builds on rustic land. The explication given was that the module for this part of the software had never been implemented. So whatever you and your friend decide to do make sure that his SAS style camouflage doesn´t include anything remotely resembling an almond tree.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LittleWeed
Hi here´s story about a family who tried something similar in Galicia. The Public Prosecutor is asking for six years in the prison for the family who put up the chalet. As mentioned above a key point seems to be the concrete base.

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/vigo/20...8541966910.htm

The Generalitat have been taking aerial photos for a years now. The also bought a computer software package which it was was claimed, would allow them to analyse the photos and see "every almond" growing in region. The only reason I (vaguely) remember this is because a cheeky reporter off EL Levante asked them why the software did not allow them to detect thousands of illegal builds on rustic land. The explication given was that the module for this part of the software had never been implemented. So whatever you and your friend decide to do make sure that his SAS style camouflage doesn´t include anything remotely resembling an almond tree.
So its buyer beware!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 9:19 am
inj
Just Joined

inj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really niceinj is just really nice

I think the solution for this case is to buy a home on wheels. Moving home. They are quite cheap but good. - around 20-30 000 euro. And it is permitted by the law. These homes have everything needed and are well furnished. There are from 20m2 till 80m2 I think. Also You can ask local municipality for permission to put guest house and I think the procedures are quite easy to follow.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by inj
I think the solution for this case is to buy a home on wheels. Moving home. They are quite cheap but good. - around 20-30 000 euro. And it is permitted by the law. These homes have everything needed and are well furnished. There are from 20m2 till 80m2 I think. Also You can ask local municipality for permission to put guest house and I think the procedures are quite easy to follow.
Good tip, however some thieving low life would nick it.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Good tip, however some thieving low life would nick it.
My friend is still insistent, does anyone know of any wooden cabins resellerss in the Valencia area?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

There is a large retailer at the junction of the AP7 and the Betera turn-off, but evidently they require a concrete base which makes them a permanent building in that area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.