Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

spare a thought for ryanair's customer service

spare a thought for ryanair's customer service

Old May 1st 2009, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all
Default spare a thought for ryanair's customer service

I dealt with a very nice man from ryanair's customer service(costing 1.75 euros per min) who calmly told me that they were bound by rules, which are as inflexible as a 2mt thick concrete vega. With that thought, please don't give them a hard time. They are just earning a wage
Old May 1st 2009, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Shaunandelly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: spare a thought for ryanair's customer service

"We were only doing as we were told" Now where have I heard that before.
Old May 1st 2009, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

I once heard them refer to their paying customers as "Self-loading freight".
Old May 1st 2009, 4:10 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

People love to moan about them, but they still sell lots of seats. Does that make you hypocrites?
If you don't like them fly with someone else, but that would cost you more, better to pay less and moan!
Old May 1st 2009, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

They're great!

They are everything i need in an airline - the cheapest flight to Spain
Old May 1st 2009, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

Originally Posted by dunmovin
I dealt with a very nice man from ryanair's customer service(costing 1.75 euros per min) who calmly told me that they were bound by rules, which are as inflexible as a 2mt thick concrete vega. With that thought, please don't give them a hard time. They are just earning a wage
No such thing as a nice man at Ryanair
Old May 1st 2009, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

Originally Posted by lic
People love to moan about them, but they still sell lots of seats. Does that make you hypocrites?
If you don't like them fly with someone else, but that would cost you more, better to pay less and moan!
Got diddly to do with price ,as for me I fly with them simply because their schedule suits me they are sh*t full stop wud luv to fly with anybody else .
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
They're great!

They are everything i need in an airline - the cheapest flight to Spain
Sometimes others are cheaper if you check. ;-))
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Sometimes others are cheaper if you check. ;-))
I do.

Nobody's cheaper Birmingham to Malaga, booking well in advance.
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

tjtops is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
I do.

Nobody's cheaper Birmingham to Malaga, booking well in advance.
Oh yes they are if you go into it....especially if u are unlucky enough to HAVE to carry hold baggage or computer etc......
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tjtops
Oh yes they are if you go into it....especially if u are unlucky enough to HAVE to carry hold baggage or computer etc......
But I just carries a spare pair of pants.

No one's cheaper.
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Shaunandelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know about Hypocrisy, I don't fly with them.
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by billgates
I once heard them refer to their paying customers as "Self-loading freight".
I think that's a well used term for passengers in the airline industry and not unique to Ryanair.