Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish TV in the UK

Spanish TV in the UK

Old Jun 2nd 2016, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

wasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud ofwasss has much to be proud of
Default Spanish TV in the UK

I'm sure this is a rare question but is it possible to get a Spanish TV box to watch Spanish channels in the UK in the same way you can get a UK box in Spain? I ask because when I'm back in the UK for long periods of time I miss having Spanish TV because it's a good way to not lose your language listening skills. I know some channels like Antena 3 have online viewing but it's not the same
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 6:01 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish TV in the UK

Spanish satellite TV comes is available on two satellites - Astra 1 at 19 east, and Hispasat at 30 west.
Astra 1 is the main European satellite, and has decent coverage in the UK.
There are a few Spanish channels available subscription free on satellite, but none of the main channels.

You will need a Movistar+ subscription to access the channels via satellite.

Or see if you can get a TDTparasatelite box and card, for the terrestrial tv channels that you can get in Spain via a TV aerial.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have Kodi either on a box or tablet/laptop you can access quite a few Spanish TV Channels anywhere.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

This may be worth a look I believe some live channels and some videos etc http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/