Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish schools not accepting British children

Spanish schools not accepting British children

Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish schools not accepting British children

Originally Posted by SaratonyT
We have been told that some Spanish Secondary schools are not taking any more British children because 'they cause too much trouble!' The school at San Miguel de Salinas was one school that was mentioned - has anyone else heard about this?
And instead of paying attention to the comments of the people why you don't prove? It is strange, because it is the first time that I listen something like that, or same they have spoken to you of very conflicting people. It is the first time that I listen something like that. You should prove and later to say
Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
And instead of paying attention to the comments of the people why you don't prove? It is strange, because it is the first time that I listen something like that, or same they have spoken to you of very conflicting people. It is the first time that I listen something like that. You should prove and later to say
Haber bien dicho,companero! Haber bien dicho
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lcortez
Haber bien dicho,companero! Haber bien dicho
It is better to try to make to understand that simply not to make anything. At least I attempt it and in my basic, poor english (and It should be more a sample of gratefulness that of reproach). If this responds to your irony...
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

SaratonyT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies, I have just returned from a weekend in Spain and have again been speaking to people already living there, I believe the schooling problem arises when teenagers leave the UK and then have to integrate into Spanish school life, learning a new language and making new friends. My children are 3, 5 and 8 and they are already having spanish lessons here in the UK, when we move over we will be living really close to El Limonar in Villamartin, but we think they would integrate better at a local primary school. Hopefully, by the time they reach secondary school they will all be fluent in Spanish and it won't be an issue.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaratonyT
Thanks for the replies, I have just returned from a weekend in Spain and have again been speaking to people already living there, I believe the schooling problem arises when teenagers leave the UK and then have to integrate into Spanish school life, learning a new language and making new friends. My children are 3, 5 and 8 and they are already having spanish lessons here in the UK, when we move over we will be living really close to El Limonar in Villamartin, but we think they would integrate better at a local primary school. Hopefully, by the time they reach secondary school they will all be fluent in Spanish and it won't be an issue.
I believe that they are in good ages. Children, when they are younger they are integrated better. This is for general norm, because there is of everything