Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

spanish resources for children

spanish resources for children

Old May 14th 2007, 9:17 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default spanish resources for children

Hi anyone out there who could help with this one. I work in a school and amongst all my other work i run a lunchtime Spanish language club for infants. We are having great fun and they take to it like ducks to water.
I have used ideas and resources from some of the programs we have and some online ones. there are some nice ones around but what I am looking for now are some printable things, such as pictorial resources, eg weather, clothes body parts, and some rhymes and songs would be nice. I don't want to purchase them, I need to be able to download, print or use with an Interactive Whiteboard. I know I am asking a lot, next i will have you all doing my planning for me!!!! But if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it, you never know amongst you all there may be some spanish teachers.
Love to all,
Eve
Old May 15th 2007, 5:09 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spanish resources for children

Originally Posted by Eve

Hi anyone out there who could help with this one. I work in a school and amongst all my other work i run a lunchtime Spanish language club for infants. We are having great fun and they take to it like ducks to water.
I have used ideas and resources from some of the programs we have and some online ones. there are some nice ones around but what I am looking for now are some printable things, such as pictorial resources, eg weather, clothes body parts, and some rhymes and songs would be nice. I don't want to purchase them, I need to be able to download, print or use with an Interactive Whiteboard. I know I am asking a lot, next i will have you all doing my planning for me!!!! But if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it, you never know amongst you all there may be some spanish teachers.
Love to all,
Eve
I've got a few....I'll look them out and post the links when I get a chance.
Old May 15th 2007, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all

I found the best online was the obvious one. http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryspanish/index.shtml
Old May 15th 2007, 5:14 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lis48
I found the best online was the obvious one. http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryspanish/index.shtml
I really didn't like those, athough I do like the english & maths sections
Old May 15th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Usbourne books have some good links to games etc on their website. My daughter had the Usbourne spanish course when she was younger and got on very well with it.

http://www.usborne-quicklinks.com/uk...nu=s17&id=1668
Old May 15th 2007, 6:59 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Thanks guys,
will have a look later, do use the bbc primary spanish but it is a bit limited for our kids, have used usborne before but for history, didn't give that one a thought, any more would be greatly appreciated, ta mucho,
Luv Eve
Old May 15th 2007, 7:03 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

There is the dora dvds they teach spainish in a fun way. our little boy loves them
Old May 15th 2007, 10:08 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Love to all,
Eve
Try this.

http://www.spanishspanish.com/

Old May 15th 2007, 10:19 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by mikelincs
oy!! that's one of mine

remember this?

http://www.spanishspanish.com/body/face.html
Old May 15th 2007, 3:10 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
oy!! that's one of mine

remember this?

http://www.spanishspanish.com/body/face.html
yeahhh.. but my link gives the WHOLE site, the rest of the body and everything else.. mind you I have to admit it got it from your original link..
Old May 15th 2007, 3:20 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for what you have sent so far, have had a look , I must say the face one was a bit scary, especially for infants, hee hee!
keep 'em coming!!
luv Eve
Old May 15th 2007, 5:35 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by mikelincs
yeahhh.. but my link gives the WHOLE site, the rest of the body and everything else.. mind you I have to admit it got it from your original link..
I know
Old May 15th 2007, 5:36 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Eve
Thank you for what you have sent so far, have had a look , I must say the face one was a bit scary, especially for infants, hee hee!
keep 'em coming!!
luv Eve
my youngest student just turned six.....she loves it!
Old May 19th 2007, 7:48 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that, will give it a go, need to get planning ready for next half term, break up next Friday and then will be winging my way to Spain. Thanks again
Luv Eve
x