Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish Pension Advance - CaixaBank

Spanish Pension Advance - CaixaBank

Old Mar 20th 2020, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spanish Pension Advance - CaixaBank

Interesting development CaixaBank has advanced State Pension by five days so in the account today instead of the 25th.

Other developments by the banking sector to help pensioners are contained in this article

https://www.elespanol.com/invertia/e...6203072_0.html
Old Mar 21st 2020, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish Pension Advance - CaixaBank

Do pensioners need such gestures?

I'd have thought that with the restrictions if anything, and like the rest of us, they'd be going out less and therefore spending less money?

If it's not an ongoing shift then all it will achieve is to make those who are living hand to mouth wait longer for their next pension payment.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish Pension Advance - CaixaBank

Originally Posted by Notdunroamin
Do pensioners need such gestures?
I'd have thought that with the restrictions if anything, and like the rest of us, they'd be going out less and therefore spending less money?
If it's not an ongoing shift then all it will achieve is to make those who are living hand to mouth wait longer for their next pension payment.
This reply reminds me of the man walking along a street and finds a pay-packet full of notes on the pavement. He opened it whilst his friend said, "You lucky devil!"
To which the man replied, "What d'you mean lucky? Look at the tax I've paid!"

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.