Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

SPANISH NATIONALITY

SPANISH NATIONALITY

Old Mar 18th 2017, 9:53 pm
Banned

tuhler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SPANISH NATIONALITY

Have just lodged all of the many papers required for my application for spanish nationality...now I have to wait for 6 to 18 months for the result..hoping for this christmas..would be one hell of a party
Old Mar 18th 2017, 10:02 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SPANISH NATIONALITY

Originally Posted by tuhler
Have just lodged all of the many papers required for my application for spanish nationality...now I have to wait for 6 to 18 months for the result..hoping for this christmas..would be one hell of a party
We waited three years.
Old Mar 19th 2017, 7:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Boseley
We waited three years.
Yes it was bad.. but with total new exams..procedures for the system...etc...things are improving
Old Mar 19th 2017, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Dondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond repute

I take it you have to be completely fluent in Spanish to apply?

I have a " friend", errrrm Bob no Joe, yeah Joe, and he's not the quickest at learning Spanish. Anyway for the likes of me, sorry him, has he no chance without complete and total mastery of the lingo?
Old Mar 19th 2017, 8:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Boseley
We waited three years.
Have looked back at my notes of a meeting I had in Jan at a branch of minister of justice.said that they were completing applications lodged with them last may...not bad..and that anybody who had not been processed in 18 months was almost certainly going to be refused