Spanish Music

Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:39 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spanish Music

A little help if possible please x

I'm teaching a little Spanish at the school i work in (luckily they are low ability as my Spanish is pants ) - but i dont just want it to be a bit of speaking - im trying to include culture, music, fashion, food, tradition etc - could someone please point me in the direction of some Spanish music that i can download
Thank you in advance
Sam xxxx

Who do the younger ones listen to xxxxx
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanie27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spanish Music

Sam, do you have access to a computer to teach with? There are loads of Youtube things to download if you do.

This is a very simple one but briliant for teaching parts of the body. Singing them helps to make the learning fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkSuyFMLrKQ

If the link doesn't work try typing in Juan Pequeno bailar.

Good luck
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield

I'm teaching a little Spanish at the school i work in (luckily they are low ability as my Spanish is pants ) - but i dont just want it to be a bit of speaking - im trying to include culture, music, fashion, food, tradition etc - could someone please point me in the direction of some Spanish music that i can download
Thank you in advance
Sam xxxx

use youtube

I just asked dd1 - she likes Melendi, Don Omar, Juan Magan, Danny Romero

this was played over & over at every discomóvil & a local nightclub this summer

we have La Voz on telecinco now - it's been going about 3 weeks

and apparently PitBull does a lot of stuff in Spanish

eta - these too

this has set her off youtubing now................... let me know if you want this sort of thing & we'll give you a list tomorrow

if you put 'con letras' in the youtube search you get vids with the words on

Last edited by lynnxa; Oct 5th 2012 at 7:11 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes... its as shit as it sounds.....

Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:26 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3ghnHAgQs
¡ vaya mierda !

where did you find that
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:32 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeanie27
Sam, do you have access to a computer to teach with? There are loads of Youtube things to download if you do.

This is a very simple one but briliant for teaching parts of the body. Singing them helps to make the learning fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkSuyFMLrKQ

If the link doesn't work try typing in Juan Pequeno bailar.

Good luck
Yes Jeanie i do - thank you very much chick xxxxx
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:34 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by lynnxa
use youtube

I just asked dd1 - she likes Melendi, Don Omar, Juan Magan, Danny Romero

this was played over & over at every discomóvil & a local nightclub this summer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=22_rwa9FXwc

we have La Voz on telecinco now - it's been going about 3 weeks

and apparently PitBull does a lot of stuff in Spanish

eta - these too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TFthINiJ_MA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjASemgx3E

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8

this has set her off youtubing now................... let me know if you want this sort of thing & we'll give you a list tomorrow

if you put 'con letras' in the youtube search you get vids with the words on

Thanks Lynn - will take a note of all those - me teaching Spanish hahahahahahaha it made me fpmsl - all because ive been here - i told them what i can ask for isnt appropriate for the kids lol - but it sure gives me and the other TAs a bloody good laugh giving it a go xxxxx
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:35 pm
Happy in my bubble

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3ghnHAgQs

I love you loads and loads Matt - through anything and everything you make me laugh out loud xxxxx
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
¡ vaya mierda !

where did you find that
Its ALMOST the worse I could think of.... almost....

Go on, admit it, you let it play and sang along with it!
Old Oct 6th 2012, 6:32 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Its ALMOST the worse I could think of.... almost....

Go on, admit it, you let it play and sang along with it!

not all the way to the end though - the girls were getting royally p'd off with me
Old Oct 6th 2012, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, the death in Hawaii one was a bit grim, I was so busy watching the video I forgot to listen to the words lolol
Old Oct 6th 2012, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you in advance
Sam xxxx

Well done Samantha i'm afraid i cant help you much with that one but keep up the good work
Old Oct 7th 2012, 6:39 am
¿Dónde estoy?

hey Sam - get them trying some of the translations from here https://www.facebook.com/LearnAprender
Old Oct 7th 2012, 7:56 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you in advance
Sam xxxx

This site may be very useful to you. It has a strange dated selection of videos (no Chambao? No Sabina? No Bebe?), but since it lists the English and Spanish lyrics side by side it may be very good for your purposes?

http://spanishpoplyrics.wordpress.com/

Edit: Just seen that although Joaquin Sabina hasn't been tagged as a category, he is in there in a Christmas duet with Joan Manual Serrat (the famous Catalan folk singer). So this may be something to play to the class as we get closer to Xmas, and perhaps talk about the Catalan issue?
http://spanishpoplyrics.wordpress.co...at-y-sabina-2/

Last edited by steviedeluxe; Oct 7th 2012 at 8:06 am.
Old Oct 7th 2012, 8:11 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
This site may be very useful to you. It has a strange dated selection of videos (no Chambao? No Sabina? No Bebe?), but since it lists the English and Spanish lyrics side by side it may be very good for your purposes?

http://spanishpoplyrics.wordpress.com/

Edit: Just seen that although Joaquin Sabina hasn't been tagged as a category, he is in there in a Christmas duet with Joan Manual Serrat (the famous Catalan folk singer). So this may be something to play to the class as we get closer to Xmas, and perhaps talk about the Catalan issue?
http://spanishpoplyrics.wordpress.co...at-y-sabina-2/

Thank you so much everyone for you help - I'll let ya know how we get on next Friday ;-) xxxxx
I'll have a look at that Lynn as god only knows I need help with this lol xxxxx
Crispy is going to send me some Christmas songs over - that should be fun to try n learn one before Christmas - I'm getting a bit excited now - me and the kids are having a ball as we are all learning together on this one
We learned about the crest on the flag the other day - fascinating really to see how it was made up - wow
Well thanks again everyone and I'm looking forward to using the a Ives with them xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.