Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish Lottery

Spanish Lottery

Old Feb 24th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Question Spanish Lottery

Each week I go into the lottery shop and watch the Spanish with their many types of lottery tickets.

What I wondered is how they all work as I tend to stick to the Euromilliones as it is the only one I really understand.

Maybe someone can help to explain how the other tickets work??

Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spanish Lottery

Originally Posted by mitzipurr

YES YOU BUY A TICKET AND THEN YOU WAIT TO SEE IF YOU WIN, I UNDERSTAND FOR YOU THAT IT MIGHT BE QUITE DIFFICULT TO WORK OUT
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:39 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Each week I go into the lottery shop and watch the Spanish with their many types of lottery tickets.

What I wondered is how they all work as I tend to stick to the Euromilliones as it is the only one I really understand.

I do the lottery via the El Gordo web site, yes I have to pay a little extra, but I don't have to check my numbers, and dont really have to work out just why I got my money back. you can see lists of the winning numbers, and there are about 10 lotteries each week to enter on the site, and you can view it and they will contact you in ENGLISH.
One of the tings with these card type lotteries, is that you can get your money back if you just match the LAST number of your number with a winning number
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mikelincs

Sounds like it is easypeasy to do the Spanish lottery - will have a go next week!!